Achievement Trading Thread

Alright, it's that time again! I'm hosting a boosting session for the upcoming DLC tomorrow. We will be starting at 1 pm (4 pm Eastern, 9 pm GMT) tomorrow, Dec 13. If you cannot make the time or cannot stay for the duration of the session to get everyone's achievements and you are not at least level 20, please do not sign up. Message me via XBL letting me know you have added your name to the list.

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

1. l Ortega l

2. KinjoTheTaken

3. Renatka82

4. Dannyb0yUK

5.SoCalMessiaH

6. unkled20

7. Y2Jonny

8. FESSEF

Reserve Slots (Incase of No Shows or people who didn't meet the sign up reqs)

1. DarkPassenger23

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it's that time again! I'm hosting a boosting session for the upcoming DLC tomorrow. We will be starting at 1 pm (4 pm Eastern, 9 pm GMT) tomorrow, Dec 13. If you cannot make the time or cannot stay for the duration of the session to get everyone's achievements and you are not at least level 20, please do not sign up. Message me via XBL letting me know you have added your name to the list.

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. KinjoTheTaken

3. Renatka82

4. Dannyb0yUK

5.SoCalMessiaH

6. unkled20

7. Y2Jonny

8. FESSEF

1. DarkPassenger23

2. whodontlikgreen

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. KinjoTheTaken

3. Renatka82

4. Dannyb0yUK

5.SoCalMessiaH

6. unkled20

7. Y2Jonny

8. FESSEF

1. DarkPassenger23

2. whodontlikgreen

if there's an extra spot lemme know I just need the 5 ground finishes. GT: Ginuwine Import

Still need the Ground Finishes & Hidden Gun achievements. They aren't difficult but after spending the past TWO hours trying to be the Corsair in Steal The Artifact and having absolutely no one choose the Brigand in Manhunt I figured it'd be best if I came to look for boosting partners. GT: Wahoo35