anyone else did the activities first??

KingPinn187

I had 1000 in the game on my old account name that got hacked by some asshole. and now im attempting this annoying game again. to make things easier i decided to do all the activities and not let all the cool unlockables go to waste.. i hit lvl 99 before i did a single story mission. and instead of staying at 99 my respect started to reverse itself. now i just have the Vice Kings left and i ranked down to 75 and its still going down... anyone else run into that ??

I had 1000 in the game on my old account name that got hacked by some asshole. and now im attempting this annoying game again. to make things easier i decided to do all the activities and not let all the cool unlockables go to waste.. i hit lvl 99 before i did a single story mission. and instead of staying at 99 my respect started to reverse itself. now i just have the Vice Kings left and i ranked down to 75 and its still going down... anyone else run into that ??

Yes, its a glitch.. but your respect level goes down everytime you do missions because it takes away from them..

• 2 months later...