Cards not working right after "plus" update?

resevil239

Anyone have issues with cards not working right? I've had two that have happened repeatedly:

Continuous wave motion: not letting me activate for no apparent reason (not allowed to use if it will reduce enemy life points to zero? or is there a max damage limit? Those are the only two answers I can come up with)

Submarineroid: this is one of my favorite cards because you can attack directly. then, any damage you do when attacking directly becomes the cards original attack. Now that second affect doesn't work! It resets the original attack back after my end phase (which is not supposed to happen)! Your supposed to be able to buff him a LOT over time by comboing that ability with atk increase cards but now they totally ruined the card!

Anyone have issues with cards not working right? I've had two that have happened repeatedly:

Continuous wave motion: not letting me activate for no apparent reason (not allowed to use if it will reduce enemy life points to zero? or is there a max damage limit?

You cant launch the card in the graveyard if your opponent had banisher cards on the field, since it would be removed instead of going to the grave