The Moose achievement bug?

oOo CT oOo

It being easy wasn't the problem though, it's just bugged :/

I'm assuming that you have tried all the alternatives? Exiting to the menu and reloading, exiting the game completely and try again that way?

As long as you aren't going incognito, using RB to hide behind objects or allowing the suspect to even catch a glimpse of you I really don't know what to suggest as mine popped the first try. :( Erm..

I'm assuming that you have tried all the alternatives? Exiting to the menu and reloading, exiting the game completely and try again that way?

As long as you aren't going incognito, using RB to hide behind objects or allowing the suspect to even catch a glimpse of you I really don't know what to suggest as mine popped the first try. :( Erm..

Yea i got this and the shadow at the same time. i seriously doubt its glitched. since i haven't seen to many threads with people having trouble unlocking the moose. hmmm... try clearing your cache. and if that doesn't work then maybe your an unlucky fellow.

It doesn't work for me either. I just tried it using case select, didn't get detected, and the achievement still didn't unlock.

I'm going to try and hide in the lobby instead of going incognito, as mentioned above.

Never heard of this. If anything I thought there was a bug that made it too easy. Because I got discovered and had to restart and still got the chievo.

When you get detected you restart taking cover, thus voiding the achievement. How did it unlock for you?

I kept using cover without realising that you aren't supposed to (didn't read the achievement description properly). Also, you need to do it in one hit, I think if you get caught, and then continue, it doesn't pop

I did the same thing. I thought it just meant not going incognito and I kept hitting the RB to hide behind things. Did this like a gazillion times before I reread the achievement. It popped just as the cut scene where she goes into the first bookie place.

Literally everything, even uninstalled the disc on the 4th try! As for actually doing the achievement, trust me, I did it right each and every time. I did it on the initial playthrough as well and it didn't pop then regardless :/

I just tried SoleAssassin's method and it worked first try. Instead of going incognito with the bench at the start, turn left and enter the lobby. Don't get detected, use cover or incognito and the achievement will definitely unlock.

I just tried SoleAssassin's method and it worked first try. Instead of going incognito with the bench at the start, turn left and enter the lobby. Don't get detected, use cover or incognito and the achievement will definitely unlock.

The bench part is meant to be fine, anything after that voids the achievement.

First try without incognito on bench: Got detected... First thought: damn!

Second try (without starting the case again): no incognito on bench and it worked, even with getting detected on first try!

First time I did it I went incognito at the beginning. Didn't get nothing. Second time I didn't go incognito and it popped up. Hide inside the lobby instead of sitting down.

Thank you, this got me the achievment after trying it 3 times the normal way. You sir are a Gentleman and a scholar.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scotty
First time I did it I went incognito at the beginning. Didn't get nothing. Second time I didn't go incognito and it popped up. Hide inside the lobby instead of sitting down.

you beauty. this finally popped after using your method of going in the lobby instead of using the paper.