1. 1. Am I a cheapass?

• Yeah, and you are a dick.
    • No, you're just LARPing Fallout.
    • Oh look, another Jet1337 thread...
    • Voted wrong and meant Option 1
    • Voted wrong and meant Option 2
    • Option 1 & 2
    • Option 2 & 3
    • I just have OCD and need to vote on polls.
    • Wishes there was a "Voted wrong and meant Option 3" Option.
    • DNGAF and knows Jet1337 is the leetest.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would involve going out and buying a camera or a phone plan. Maybe I could make a sketch with a pencil and a notebook.

Go find a store with Doritos bags. Take a sharpie and write the codes from the bags all over your fucking body. You'd look so hardcore. Like you've tatted your whole body and shit. So beast.

In the UK, mountain dew ran a comp to win Halo 4, I'm not too proud to admit that I picked up a few empty bottles in the street in order to remove the labels, and anytime I seen someone drinking mountain dew at work I asked if the wanted the label...

I won Halo 4 (and a load of Avatar armours). :D

They put them under the caps here in the US; they do it differently in the UK?

Yeah, but with "1337" in my GT, I'm automatically the best.

It just shows you're a joke.

Just play and enjoy the game. When you max it out before the end of the year, and you're waiting for Halo 5, you're gonna wish you didn't do that because the game won't be released for 2 years at least. It's no fun taking the shortcut because when you get there, there's basically nothing else to do.

Yeah, but with "1337" in my GT, I'm automatically the best.

It just shows you're a joke.

It's depressing to know that you actually took that statement of his seriously.

Just play and enjoy the game. When you max it out before the end of the year, and you're waiting for Halo 5, you're gonna wish you didn't do that because the game won't be released for 2 years at least. It's no fun taking the shortcut because when you get there, there's basically nothing else to do.

So essentially you're saying once you get to max rank, there's "nothing else to do" for you to do? I'd hate to have that mindset.

Edited by Hishoa

One of my friend take pictures of doritos sack at the store, i find it unfair for the people buying them.

But digging the trash cans for the codes... hell i would do it if i could. If you don't steal the code for anybody, thats all fine.

Personally i buy a lot of mountain dew just to get codes. I mean im a guy that drink a bunch of this kind of drink anyway.. normally i drink diet crush cream soda or diet pepsi... i just switched to diet mountain dew for that period... it taste good too anyway.

I try to not buy too much doritos tough, too much calorie and all... but 1 small sack every 2-3 days why not.

One of my friend take pictures of doritos sack at the store, i find it unfair for the people buying them.

But digging the trash cans for the codes... hell i would do it if i could. If you don't steal the code for anybody, thats all fine.

Personally i buy a lot of mountain dew just to get codes. I mean im a guy that drink a bunch of this kind of drink anyway.. normally i drink diet crush cream soda or diet pepsi... i just switched to diet mountain dew for that period... it taste good too anyway.

I try to not buy too much doritos tough, too much calorie and all... but 1 small sack every 2-3 days why not.

You get 6 & 12 matches of DoubleXP with 12 & 36 packs of Mountain Dew. Personally I don't that's worth it for the price of Mtn Dew, but they have 12 match Double XP 10.5 Doritos bags though. I think an extra few dollars for 150% the amount of double XP is a fine deal. ;) You should try those for your Doritos fix.

You get 6 & 12 matches of DoubleXP with 12 & 36 packs of Mountain Dew. Personally I don't that's worth it for the price of Mtn Dew, but they have 12 match Double XP 10.5 Doritos bags though. I think an extra few dollars for 150% the amount of double XP is a fine deal. ;) You should try those for your Doritos fix.

Yeah but diet drink is 0 calories... doristos is calorie heavy :p

Yeah but diet drink is 0 calories... doristos is calorie heavy :p

Understood. :) It would've been great to buy for Thankgiving dinner or the Holidays though, so it wouldn't have gone to waste. Also, you can use Doritos codes twice; just make two DewXP accounts and redeem them on each; don't worry, you can still apply them both to the same Xbox Live account. So you're essentially getting twice as much XP matches.