Achievement Trading Thread

Rasp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up for boosting. I just need 10 more wins for the [Nation Domination: Beat the Head to Head National Elite Battle Board] achievement (first 10 wins are all legit), but it seems like the higher rank you are, the harder the people get and I don't want to ruin my perfect record yet.

Also, for the BLITZ TEAM achievements. You need to go in a co-op game with a partner and dominate the other two online members. So if you're good partner up with me so we can kick some ass. :D

Hit me: iCondemned

I'm up for boosting. I just need 10 more wins for the [Nation Domination: Beat the Head to Head National Elite Battle Board] achievement (first 10 wins are all legit), but it seems like the higher rank you are, the harder the people get and I don't want to ruin my perfect record yet.

Also, for the BLITZ TEAM achievements. You need to go in a co-op game with a partner and dominate the other two online members. So if you're good partner up with me so we can kick some ass. :D

Hit me: iCondemned

I sent you a message about creating a BLITZ TEAM! Lol. If it is possible to boost you to completing the National Elite Board with friend matches I could use a 24 or 48 hour card on an alternate account. That may be a way for two people to boost up to the National Elite Board without putting any losses onto their account ...... but that's only if this friend match works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...