Achievement Discussion

Darth Grif55

How do the achievements look? I never played the game, but I was a huge fan of the show & would love to have this game completed 100%.

I know how you feel about this game, I also never played the game. So I have no clue how hard or how easy this game is. So if there is anybody in the know can you tell me is a hard game or an easy game.

I know how you feel about this game, I also never played the game. So I have no clue how hard or how easy this game is. So if there is anybody in the know can you tell me is a hard game or an easy game.

It was a pretty damn easy, yet incredibly fun, game back in the day. I'm hoping they bump up the difficulty a little.

Although...What we considered easy back then would probably be considered hard nowadays...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I never made it past the second level in that game :(

What? I loved that game to pieces when I was a kid. Couldn't have been more than ten when it came out and beat it at least a dozen times. The most annoying bit was travelling through the barren caves near the end as adult Simba. Would always get turned around and run into dead ends.

• 2 weeks later...