Cheats affect Achievements?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I can confirm the cheats work as well, I was playing it earlier at my friend's house with them.

Will you people stop caring about people cheating. At least the kid isn't Game Saving. You still need to play the damn game to unlock them with the cheats on. Don't blame the Gamer blame the Game.

• 2 weeks later...
So what are the cheats? Do they block achievements?

The cheats are for two silenced guns. and theres some other cheats to unlock some more music in the game and more concept art.

Edit: and no they don't block achievements.

Plus the cheats are:

Automatic shotgun Enter "ALWAYSANOBJECTIVE" as a code to replace the assault shotgun with an automatic shotgun.

Silenced light machine gun Enter "WHATTHEYMAKEYOUGIVE" as a code to replace the normal machine gun with a silenced machine gun.

Bonus concept art Enter "LASTCHANCEMARIE" as a code to unlock extra concept art.

Bonus music track Enter "JASONBOURNEISDEAD" as a code to unlock an extra music track.

Edited by Taker447

The cheats are for two silenced guns. and theres some other cheats to unlock some more music in the game and more concept art.

Plus the cheats are:

Automatic shotgun Enter "ALWAYSANOBJECTIVE" as a code to replace the assault shotgun with an automatic shotgun.

Silenced light machine gun Enter "WHATTHEYMAKEYOUGIVE" as a code to replace the normal machine gun with a silenced machine gun.

Bonus concept art Enter "LASTCHANCEMARIE" as a code to unlock extra concept art.

Bonus music track Enter "JASONBOURNEISDEAD" as a code to unlock an extra music track.

Oh right, thanks.

It would be sweet if they had like invulnerability cheats...

Plus the cheats are:

Good stuff. Someone started a thread for cheats that still unlock achievements. You may want to add your info to the list.

http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68577

• 4 months later...

The cheats in this game really don't make the game that much easier. Your assassin run is still going to be annoying at certain points, and the trainee difficulty is still going to be laughably easy. The guns are only a bit helpful, and the other cheats do absolutely nothing to help you. But if you want to try out the different guns, I don't see why not. I only find in immoral to cheat if say, the cheat is invincibility, unlimited ammo, X10 damage done by your fists/guns, and achievements still unlock. However if they are fun little cheats like these, I don't have anything against using them.

If you are wondering why I am kicking up a semi-old thread, I used the magic of the search option to find this thread, which seemed to be the only one on cheats in this game. Searching for older threads > starting your own thread about the same topic.

• 1 month later...
Who hasn't used cheats. I mean I have the damn Konami Code tatooed on my arm!!! (Represent)

This game doesn't really need it (and no they don't hinder your achievements) but still for gamers on time constraints, cheats are your friend.

Cheat away folks. Cheat away.

couldn't agree more

• 1 month later...