Glitchiest game I have ever played

MasterSparky

Started the game up. Selected Multiplayer... Froze

Restarted... Selected Multiplayer.... Froze

Installed Game. Restarted... Selected Multiplayer.... Froze

Deleted game and save.... Worked!

Played Campaign, Second Level... Sound was horrible, Like it was in slow motion, Crackling and distorted.

Does it everytime theres a big open space with nice graphics, as if the game cant pump out graphics and surround sound at the same time.

Went back to multiplayer. Cant connect to friend as I have older status/update whatever (Came on online same time as said friend)

Looking on this forum it seems the achievements are a mess too and after the pain I went through trying to get 6Months later achievement on Crysis 2 I really thought they would have avoided shit like this.

HOW DID THIS GET THROUGH TESTING?!?!

I understand what you are going through. My game would freeze randomly during the middle of some missions. Yesterday it froze everytime it was loading the multiplayer.

The best thing I can think of is to get one of those mini fans you can attach to the side of the Xbox that supposed to cool the Xbox faster.

I understand what you are going through. My game would freeze randomly during the middle of some missions. Yesterday it froze everytime it was loading the multiplayer.

The best thing I can think of is to get one of those mini fans you can attach to the side of the Xbox that supposed to cool the Xbox faster.

That also wreck them.

I had a glitch right off the bat in the first mission. Game wouldn't let me progress until i reloaded my save.

so far the biggest problem for me has been the audio in mission 2. MP has had some issues, i've lost sound, it's been delayed. Worst though is what I called Nightcrawler glitch. The other players will glitch the fuck out all over the map and I swear they look like they're 'bamfing' all over the map. The last match I was in, a guy jumped through the air, disappeared (not cloaked), appeared again floating in midair, then as he was disappearing from the middle of the air AGAIN, he was behind me.

Only played SP so far. Installed before playing thinking it would help if this game looked as good as the hype. I got the bad sound on the second level as well, but I've had this before on other games so quit out and uninstalled the game. When I reloaded the game and restarted the level the sound problem was gone. Seems to be a problem with installation.

Only played SP so far. Installed before playing thinking it would help if this game looked as good as the hype. I got the bad sound on the second level as well, but I've had this before on other games so quit out and uninstalled the game. When I reloaded the game and restarted the level the sound problem was gone. Seems to be a problem with installation.

Ill try this, thanks! It doesnt seem to be only the second level, its when the xbox is clearly straining with whats happening on screen and the surround sound suffers.

Just finished story and I'm more than dissapointed so the sound in mission 2 is just stupid, also like many others I have had a difficulty based achievement not unlock only for me I got supersoldier and any but didn't get veteren also the 6 hour play time on the hardest difficulty really is pathetic I don't expect to pay £45 for 6 hours of gameplay I am aware it has multiplayer but I'm sure like many others I didn't buy it for muliplayer there is also no way to check what missions I'm missing nanosuit upgrades on which again is stupid finally I can't play multiplayer at all as it just crashes on the loading screen everytime.

The game is a real let down and is bassically just a glorified tech demo it has only been released to show how preety they can make a game with no effort put into any other aspect.

Having no problems with the game at all. Loving the Campaign and the MP is really fun. You guys need to remember that Crysis is a pretty high tech game, I mean look at the type of PC you need to run it. Xbox 360 has 512mb of RAM, that should not be able to boot the game at all. Bound to have a few minor things when you have an engine designed for much, much higher specs.

the further into the game I get, the more glitches rear their ugly heads. I've had my guns disappear, unable to pick up new weapons, I got trapped in a corner & my grenades wouldn't kill me for a restart and of course there is no restart checkpoint from the pause menu.

At this point, I just want to finish my veteran playthrough & grab a few cheevos i miss and trade it in. I'm not even gonna bother the ss run, since it's so hit & miss.

I had the audio lag/crackle thing on Welcome to The Jungle the first time I played through, not when I replayed for collectibles though.

Restarted the game from the Alpha Ceph's match boss battle checkpoint (after you remove two of three arms) and it froze shortly after. Twice.

Froze on MP one time, but that's all.

so far the biggest problem for me has been the audio in mission 2. MP has had some issues, i've lost sound, it's been delayed. Worst though is what I called Nightcrawler glitch. The other players will glitch the fuck out all over the map and I swear they look like they're 'bamfing' all over the map. The last match I was in, a guy jumped through the air, disappeared (not cloaked), appeared again floating in midair, then as he was disappearing from the middle of the air AGAIN, he was behind me.

Ive seen your nightcrawler glitch happen fuck loads on the pc version too and thats on dedicated servers. I see that a lot on crysis 2 mp on ps3 aswell, the game is a mess....albeight a graphically beautiful mess its unbelievable how this got through QA and onto shelves. ..this aint no skyrim its a 7 hour fucking campaign with average mp tacked on, crytek dont seem to be as good as they believe themselves to be