• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I have been an avid gamer for many, many years, and I found out about x360a almost 2 years ago. It really stood out as it had many features other sites didn't have (I had mainly been using gamefaqs before this) and a really active and helpful forum. So after a short time I signed up and got my five non-spam (lol) posts out of the way and became a member. I wanted to be a subscriber for quite a while before now, and it just came down to a number of things (mostly me remembering to do).

Just started my bronze subscription today, and the main reason for it is, I have wanted to show support for this site as it is pretty much my first and only stop when it comes to anything xbox360 related. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP!

I subscribed because I decided to make this my Xbox home. Like Chickin, I was an avid user of Xbox.com, but after downgrade (they call it an upgrade) my activity declined from 10+ posts a day to 0 posts a day. On the odd occasion I have posted something, but it leads to nothing.

Microsoft really killed what Xbox.com was, while X360A didn't fix what was wasn't broken, which has made it a much more fun, active and joyful place to visit.

Anyway, I figured if I am going to use the site on a daily basis, I may as well contribute something to it and help with the costs. Still waiting on the badge though.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to subscribe because I have been using the site for a few years now and wanted to give a little back.

I don't have early access to games like some lucky folks and I don't have enough free time to really dig into a game at release date and come up with a guide or a roadmap fast enough to be of any help to people. So I am going the subscriber/rep route to show my support.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Mainly because I'm rich and can afford to. Money coming out of my ears.

So I might as well help the site I'm on most of the time and give back what they've given me!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24863938.jpg

I've gotta make up for the 2 years of lurking on the forums never making an account.

I've gotta make up for the 2 years of lurking on the forums never making an account.

Tisk tisk you dirty little lurker!

I've been a sub a few times over the 4 years I've been here. Just making a new post so we can link it to the new FAQ lol. Thought I'd put something funny, yet deep and serious at the same time!

Tisk tisk you dirty little lurker!

I've been a sub a few times over the 4 years I've been here. Just making a new post so we can link it to the new FAQ lol. Thought I'd put something funny, yet deep and serious at the same time!

But chicks dig lurkers!

Chicks dig subs. So, I do it for the ladies!

:p

Oh wait. I knew I saw that somewhere! HAHAHA!

I've been lurking around here for a little over 2 years now. I don't really post a whole lot, so I felt that I should give a little bit back to the site after taking so much from it.

Nothing in life is free, right? Hopefully my menial 10 bucks a month can buy some beers or something for the admins.

Anyway, great site. Glad I became a subscriber.

I've been lurking around here for a little over 2 years now. I don't really post a whole lot, so I felt that I should give a little bit back to the site after taking so much from it.

Nothing in life is free, right? Hopefully my menial 10 bucks a month can buy some beers or something for the admins.

Anyway, great site. Glad I became a subscriber.

Or some more space for more goodies on the site. :p

I've been thinking a long time to become a subscriber and I've been a representative already for years with my gamertag and now when I have a job I decided what the heck, it's just a small amount of money once in a month. It's like deciding between supporting x360a with $5 in a month and buying some movie snacks for the night (and that is just one night of a month so not a big deal).

Always loved the guides and achievement info and news about upcoming games on this site. Ever since I wrote my first achievement guide and submitted my first achievement tile, I've been supporting this site on my own way.

I had a dream once to become a member of the staff but then I lost my activity on this site and had some IRL issues so didn't have much time to spend on gaming.

But now I'm looking forward to subscribing and I'm glad I finally did :)

• 3 weeks later...

like most people, i subscribed because i wanted to give back for all the info ive taken. id love to do more important stuff like writing guides, but im pretty terrible at gaming, and it takes me ages to finish them, so by the time im done and considering trying to write a guide, theres already one written and stickied.

one day though, hopefully ill get to write one and become published.:)