Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

Need help with some ribbons will help you in return..

94: Monkey-Dog – Multiple enemies you stunned were killed (Wretch)

96: Team Shaman – Healed 4 teammates at once (Kantus)

97: Team Saviour – Revived 3 teammates at once (Kantus)

114: I Gotcha – Revived all 4 teammates in one wave

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to finish my Last Man Out ribbons. That said, I'm looking for ONE person online right now looking at these forums that wants to spend at least 6 hours in my lobby today working on their weapon kills against dummy accounts in a 15-round Warzone lobby.

All I ask is that you play at least 6 hours, and that each time you come across the map you kill my character (the female one) last. You'll get 400-600 kills per hour and won't have to fight against bots.

First person to message gamertag LifeExpectancy gets the slot.

I know how many ribbons per hour it should be, so if I wake up and the count is crazy low I won't be inviting you to do it again.

Hey all, I'm idle boosting TDM right now and will for the next 24 hours straight and for several days repeatedly, with 3 consoles... so it's me and 4 insane bots against 5 dummy accounts.

Join in and get some easy kills! The map is littered with boomshots!

To join, send me a Friend Request and view my profile to "join in progress" AND THEN CANCEL THE REQUEST OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM EVER JOINING AGAIN =P

You have to play when you join, don't expect to idle boost as well because you joining will remove one active bot from the game, so please.. when you are done playing, leave the game.. thanks.

Again, no action is required on my end for you to join in progress. It's up and running now!

My gamertag is feralxcerberus3

Hey guys, got a system update overnight... gonna update all 3 consoles now and then back to TDM!

Hey all, I'm idle boosting TDM right now and will for the next 24 hours straight and for several days repeatedly, with 3 consoles... so it's me and 4 insane bots against 5 dummy accounts.

Join in and get some easy kills! The map is littered with boomshots!

To join, send me a Friend Request and view my profile to "join in progress" AND THEN CANCEL THE REQUEST OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM EVER JOINING AGAIN =P

You have to play when you join, don't expect to idle boost as well because you joining will remove one active bot from the game, so please.. when you are done playing, leave the game.. thanks.

Again, no action is required on my end for you to join in progress. It's up and running now!

My gamertag is feralxcerberus3

Hey guys, got a system update overnight... gonna update all 3 consoles now and then back to TDM!

Hi, I'm looking to get a load of Ribbons and Achievements done over the next few days and am looking for some help!

Ribbons I need are:

1. Pop goes the weasel- blew up 3 enemies at once as ticker.

2. Indigestion- killed enemy with swallowed grenade.

3. Meatshop- killed 4 enemies without dying as butcher

4. Team shaman- healed 4 teammates at once

5. Team saviour - revived 3 teammates at once

6. Test driver- play as 5 different locust in a round

7. Just in time- complete wave with 1 second left

8. Reconnaissance- spotted 3 weapons before they were picked up in ghost cam

9. High ROI - killed 5 enemies with a purchased weapon

10. I gotcha- revived all 4 teammates in one wave

11. Dewormer- killed 3 lambent headsnakes

12. Hand holder- most revives in an arcade chapter

Just really looking for advice on how to get these really and possibly help for a few such as team saviour etc.

And achievements are:

Now They Begin to Understand

Complete all 12 waves of Beast on all Fenix Rising maps.

Defending the Past

Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Fenix Rising maps.

Come to Poppa!

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode).

Locust, Forever!

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode).

If anybody has part of a team already together for these I would appreciate it if you could send me a message or if people are looking to get it.

Thanks! GT : MonsterToad

Hi Guys,

I want to try get a team to boost Hoarde waves.

- Plan is get four or five people.

- 1 plays for an hour repeating waves 1-4 while the others are idle.

- Then after the hour next guy takes over

If your interested put your gamer-tag down on the list...

1. Rob Folks

Hi Guys,

I want to try get a team to boost Hoarde waves.

- Plan is get four or five people.

- 1 plays for an hour repeating waves 1-4 while the others are idle.

- Then after the hour next guy takes over

If your interested put your gamer-tag down on the list...

1. Rob Folks

Hey guys, it's Mets here.

A great big THANK YOU to folks like Avenar, CoffeeFingers, and StonedEagle for help getting "Team Saviour", "Meatshop" and "Pop Goes The Weasel"...I appreciate it highly! I'm still game for matches, but I need to work on things like "What Does This Button Do?" and things in Versus...I'm also willing to 'pay it forward' helping other folks out that need it! :) Thanks again, and see you on XBox!

~Mets

Hi everyone,

We have a group of 4 people and are looking for one more to take part in idle boosting for skunker. Basically we have 5 human players, each signs in a bot and we take rotations throughout the day getting kills, first bloods and obviously skunkers.

We are doing this on warzone and average 24 skunkers an hour.

To make this deal even sweeter we have a dedicated guy that plays through the evening and 2 people that play from 7 am - 3 pm EST. We essentially need someone to fill the gap from 3-7/8 pm EST.

If you are interested please message Doctor Spazz on xbox live or tweet me @DrSpazz

Thanks