Frustrating game

OptimusPrime NL

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This game pisses me off to no end.. really the time trials really suck due to the very bad camera angles .. most of the time I get done and miss it by a few seconds.. garden of beating I missed it by 1 stupid second.. now the Globhopers in FLy Air Fluvian are not picking up for me..

I was going to say this was over all an easy game and really it is, but for achievements, no this game realy sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm maybe I'm the odd one out. I don't think this game is that bad. It's FAR from good, but could be so much worse. And I don't really think it's that difficult either. I've been barely playing and have like 350 points. I guess good luck to those who are having trouble. Some games seem to frustrate people and go easy for others.

• 1 year later...

I love easy achievement games, and take time off from serious gaming and grinding to enjoy some silly lightheartedness from time to time

After about ten minutes I can not even stomach the thought of going back. Something just doesnt work here. I die one time and its like, ok, time to do anything else.

Shame, I mean, all those bannanas out there waiting to be collected

• 3 months later...

Heh. Just beat Spelunking Monkey at exactly 6:00. Which doesn't give you an achievement since you're supposed to clear it under 6:00. What are the odds.

I'd like to blame the poor camera, but a poor camera is almost a given in these kind of games. Plus in fairness' sake, there have been worse cases. And in general, I think the game is better than the 55% user average indicates.

• 2 years later...