Is there any game you wish you never booted up?

Vendectus

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a couple actually.

- Viva Pinata [260/1000] Worse game ever in my opinion, but since I love completing games, I'll try my best to complete it.

- Pinball FX [30/250] Another bad game that I'll try my hardest to complete, eventually.

- 1 vs 100 [70/200] I'm never gonna get to complete this now. Thanks MS for allowing them to put achievements in. -_-!

- Tomb Raider: Legend [560/1000] I can blame my gf for this one!

- Gears of War [160/1250] Dammit, I wish I never played this game, EVER! Can't wait for Gears 3 though!

Yup there are a few games i wish i never booted up.

Game Room - cost way to much money for a good completion percentage.

Far Cry 2 - not a bad game, i just suck at it.

Gears of War - before i get attacked for it, i like the game play and story, just no one plays it.

Hexic HD - not fun at all.

Worms 2:Armageddon - Not much of my style, and I suck at this game.

Golden Axe: Beast Rider - I hated the game, could force myself to play through it.

Yes, a couple actually.

- Viva Pinata [260/1000] Worse game ever in my opinion, but since I love completing games, I'll try my best to complete it.

- Pinball FX [30/250] Another bad game that I'll try my hardest to complete, eventually.

- 1 vs 100 [70/200] I'm never gonna get to complete this now. Thanks MS for allowing them to put achievements in. -_-!

- Tomb Raider: Legend [560/1000] I can blame my gf for this one!

- Gears of War [160/1250] Dammit, I wish I never played this game, EVER! Can't wait for Gears 3 though!

I think they are planning to bring back 1 vs 100, it was only a trial and due to it's success it was returning... Despite that I would have expected it to have returned by now, it better have some incredible features or next next-gen graphics to make up for the wait.

As for the games I regret starting:

Call of Juarez - Bought it expecting something similar to GUN, was bitterly disappointed to find it wasn't. When I spent 15 minutes attempting to whip a tree I pulled it out and got a refund, luckily didn't get any achievements.

Juiced 2 - I just can't be bothered with the sub par racer that it is, sadly got 3 achievements and will probably not be able to ignore it for ever.

Far Cry 2 - Lacking fun I just can't bring myself to play it, again, sadly have a few achievements.

Fallout 3 - As I mentioned in another thread somewhere I couldn't at all immerse myself in the world or the character/s and as a result it's at the bottom of my pile. Lynch me if you wish, but to earn a few brownie points with you I did enjoy Oblivion.

if the gamescore for PES 2009 is 0/1000, you can delete the achievement list from the game history. If there is an achievement unlocked for that game, then you are out of luck.

pes 2009, accidentally bought that game cause of my football fanatic brother, then he accidentally signed in with my gamer score (0/1000) -sigh-
Edited by Dany1981Mtl

Yeah, i wish i never bothered with 1 vs 100 and Ninety-Nine Nights.

Firstly 1 vs 100 because they need to keep going on Xbox live because a lot of people still have not got all the achivements for it yet and we all need another chance to get our last few achievements for it.

Secondly: Ninety-nine nights just becuase it sucked so much and that i was given a false impression that it was a RPG, when it is really just a kiddy game with no Free roaming in it. I got a swap for that the day of purchase.

yeah i know what you mean! there was nothing at all good about assasins creed, what really annoyed me was that i looked all over for the flags in the first town and could'nt find the last one because i had to open up another part of the town just to get it. and the fact i could not get into houses! like in GTA and RDR