What show are you currently watching ?

dwayne_hicks

A sister thread to the "What Anime are you currently watching?" and "What book are you currently reading?"

I'm currently watching an older TV show, Adam 12. Glad its on cable since I've got rid of Netflix.

Not a bad show about two LAPD patrol officers on their daily routines. Kind of a Southland of the 70s.

Also watching the Walking Dead.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead are the two shows I watch when they air. I watch a ton of other shows, but I usually wait for them to come to Netflix or I catch reruns when they are on.

Although, I feel like I'm running out of things to watch on Netflix. I think I have watched everything worth watching, lol.

I am just starting how I met your mother and the old Justice League United cartoon. Two very different shows.

Current shows that I am following include Raising Hope, Archer, Arrow, and Son's of Anarchy.

Anxiously awaiting the return of Arrested Development.

I am juggling way too many shows at the moment....

The Walking Dead

American Horror Story

The League

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

Homeland

The Big Bang Theory

Sons Of Anarchy

Parks & Recreation

The Office

Breaking Bad (Waiting on the other half of the season)

There are some more I am sure...but this is the bulk of my DVR's memory....

• 1 month later...

I just finished season two of Game of Thrones and now I'm (im)patiently waiting for season three. Also waiting to watch American Horror Story: Asylum, season six of The Big Bang Theory, and the rest of season three of Pretty Little Liars (which starts airing again tonight). I was pretty wary of PLL when I saw the DVD at work, but I really enjoy it. But in the meantime, I've been watching random episodes/seasons of House M.D. and Veronica Mars :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i'm currently watching the last few epsiodes of season 7 of dexter

Good choice. You will enjoy last few episodes of Season 7. Hurry up June 30th!!

The Vampire Diaires, almost done with season 1. Man this show is freaking badass!

EDIT: Totally forgot to menttion Supernatual. Two badass shows I currently got into last week

Edited by i got squeezed