Onyx medals

wim17

In Gears 3 you could get every Onyx medal more then one time.

Is this still the case in Judgement?

I just got my first Onyx, for repairing fences in Overrun but after that the could stoped.

Can someone confirm this? Or is this medal nerfed like the construction medal in Gears 3?

yeah i too can confirm that some you can redo some like the execution onyx, using the aftermath part 2 method you can easily get 500 kills in 30mins- 1 hr and you rank up quick.

Went from 31-40 doing it a for a few hours yesterday while watching tv, also you get a shit ton of ribbons to unlock the skins.

Method :

Load up aftermath part 2 and run around chainsawing all the lambent people, when they are all dead reload the checkpoint.

You will be working on

- lumberjack ribbons and ribbon prize box

- lancer kills medal

- execution medal

- overall kills for prize boxes

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

yeah i too can confirm that some you can redo some like the execution onyx, using the aftermath part 2 method you can easily get 500 kills in 30mins- 1 hr and you rank up quick.

Went from 31-40 doing it a for a few hours yesterday while watching tv, also you get a shit ton of ribbons to unlock the skins.

Method :

Load up aftermath part 2 and run around chainsawing all the lambent people, when they are all dead reload the checkpoint.

You will be working on

- lumberjack ribbons and ribbon prize box

- lancer kills medal

- execution medal

- overall kills for prize boxes

I think getting the retro at this part and charging them is better/faster isn't it?

I think getting the retro at this part and charging them is better/faster isn't it?

I personally use the Retro Lancer and charge. It works a lot quicker.

I am hopefully on Wednesday next week getting the GoWJ guide, in the guide it shows all the medals and requirements. From this I am planning on making a thread listing them all and ways to get them quicker. Well lets just hope my local game doesn't sell out by then.