Herro New Frans

B-Stanky

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption quite a bit. But I also play the Skate. games very much. I play Modern Warfare 2 every once in a while, and I just re-bought World at War because my little brother stepped on my old one. So I'm going to play through that and get as many achievements as I can. I play Halo 3 on occasion but I'm not too good anymore. There are others but I don't play them often haha.

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption quite a bit. But I also play the Skate. games very much. I play Modern Warfare 2 every once in a while, and I just re-bought World at War because my little brother stepped on my old one. So I'm going to play through that and get as many achievements as I can. I play Halo 3 on occasion but I'm not too good anymore. There are others but I don't play them often haha.

sweet, i was looking at getting RDD. I loved GUN so much I 100%'d it, so i figured itd be cool to try that...

I used to play MW2 bu it began to get boring after a while, too many whiners on Live

I totally agree. I only play MW2 online when my friends get on. I just now got an elite because my old 360 got the rrod :(

So I'm trying to catch up on achievements ha.

But yeah RDD is really fun. It was so worth the money. It's an all around good game.

I totally agree. I only play MW2 online when my friends get on. I just now got an elite because my old 360 got the rrod :(

So I'm trying to catch up on achievements ha.

But yeah RDD is really fun. It was so worth the money. It's an all around good game.

damn, why couldnt you recover your GT or something? unless you didnt have internet when it ringed...eh...

well, I'm also looking foward to Dead rising 2 and Fable 3 and stuff this year...you play the forst dead rising?

Yeah I had live before it red ringed, then my parents got a new router that didn't work with the original xbox adapter, and I didn't have the money to buy the 360 adapter, so I just played for offline achievements. But then it red lighted and I had to recover it but only the achievements you had the last time you signed into xbox live carried over. I was oblivious to this, but its fine. My gs is about where it was before. I didn't play Dead Rising but I watched people play it and it looked real fun. And Gears 3 is going to be sick. I'm probably gonna get both. As well as Fable 3, I used to play Fable 2 alot, but just because I borrowed it from a friend, I recently bought my own and I kind of lost track of the story.

Yeah I had live before it red ringed, then my parents got a new router that didn't work with the original xbox adapter, and I didn't have the money to buy the 360 adapter, so I just played for offline achievements. But then it red lighted and I had to recover it but only the achievements you had the last time you signed into xbox live carried over. I was oblivious to this, but its fine. My gs is about where it was before. I didn't play Dead Rising but I watched people play it and it looked real fun. And Gears 3 is going to be sick. I'm probably gonna get both. As well as Fable 3, I used to play Fable 2 alot, but just because I borrowed it from a friend, I recently bought my own and I kind of lost track of the story.

damn, that sucks man...oh well. What happens, happens, theres not much you can do about it