Slowdown

Ooyah

Is anybody else having a problem with slowdown? When I first started playing it never happened... then it started happening very rarely, and now it happens an awful lot. It is like the game pauses now and then. Only for a fraction of a second, but enough to cause a death in a game like this! I am perplexed because, as I say, it never happened in the beginning, but it is happening more and more with the longer that I play. Is it just my phone, or is anybody else seeing this behaviour? As it stands, it would make it almost impossible to get Perfect Run... as if it wasn't hard enough already!!!

Yes this is happening to me too.

May I ask what phone you have? HTC HD7 here.

Not had this problem but I have had issues with unresponsiveness but that could be my phone cover.

But this is slightly worrying and the achievements are had enough to obtain.

I have mainly encountered unresponsiveness in conjuction with the slowdown... not bad otherwise... but the screen does feel a bit 'sticky' sometimes, yeah.

I see some slowdown on the HD7. What I find funny is that I died every time i unlocked an achievement because it blocked the top of the screen!

Oh man... I think I died every time I unlocked an achievement! Trying to remember what the top part of the level looks like... the only time that I wished that the notification would go away! :)

I have found the following...

1 - Turning off music and sound effects helps a bit.

2 - Turning on flight mode *might* do something, although I don't know what impact this really has.

3 - Bizarrely, the problem seems more pronounced in practice mode then story, even though the practice mode does not have the chaser to handle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...