enhancing dlc weapons

joab777

They look cool and I read that if u enhance them they get much better than similar base stat weapons but its like 15000 for level 1. Do the get cheaper? Is it worth it or should I hold onto them til later and see what's up. I wish there was a FAQ on their enhancement stats.

I remember looking at the Dragon Dogma Wiki page I believe and looking at all their stats ... they all suck. Like you said, they look badass!! But even at rank 3, the stats on them are horrible. They do extra damage against "certain" monsters, but nothing like "OMG, I ONE HIT THE MONSTER!!!" Loot from chests and buy from the vendor in Gran Soren in the beginning. You are much better off if you care about stats and doing more damage.

P.S. Another option is to hit up a high level friend and ask for weapons/armor. There is no level requirement on anything.

P.S. Another option is to hit up a high level friend and ask for weapons/armor. There is no level requirement on anything.

Well, there kinda is. You can equip anything, any level. But there is a extra drain on your stamina from using higher "leveled" gear. At least that's what the guide book said.