Resident Evil 6 Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Genesis x360a

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what is the actual requirement for bob and weave (the counter attack achievement)?

Like can you do it with Ada, can you take damage, does your counter attack have to kill the enemy if not do you have to do it on 3 different enemies?

I'm at Adas second chapter and have done 6-7 counter in a row already...

Can someone tell me what is the actual requirement for bob and weave (the counter attack achievement)?

Like can you do it with Ada, can you take damage, does your counter attack have to kill the enemy if not do you have to do it on 3 different enemies?

Not entirely sure if you have to kill the enemy with the counter, but I'm leaning towards not having to, however, I know for sure that it can be done with any character and you cannot take damage during the counter streak. You can also do it to the same enemy, just don't get hit in between the counter string.

You can do it with any Character and just counter 3 attacks in a row without getting hit.

The easiest way is to start up Mercs on Urban Chaos and counter the guys with weapons (Stick, gold club Etc.) There are more than 3 that appear in the first 10-20 seconds.

Also I will look back through the pages to check for any updates and tweak the guide accordingly. Been very busy with personal issues for the past week and abit.

For Mad Skillz, I'd suggest buying whatever skills you need first like Firearm LV3, Defense Lv3, Infinite Ammo, etc. for the long run and then just save up. I'm not sure what the total amount will be, but once you have enough SP to buy all the required skills in one go, buy them, don't leave screen, wait for achievement, then dashboard out. That way you can keep all those hard earned SP to go towards Merc skills or more infinite ammo.

For Mad Skillz, I'd suggest buying whatever skills you need first like Firearm LV3, Defense Lv3, Infinite Ammo, etc. for the long run and then just save up. I'm not sure what the total amount will be, but once you have enough SP to buy all the required skills in one go, buy them, don't leave screen, wait for achievement, then dashboard out. That way you can keep all those hard earned SP to go towards Merc skills or more infinite ammo.

This is an awesome method, I wish I had done this :/

I bought ALL the skillz now for Merc & Campaign except the ones that increase your ammo but this method is really good for people who are just going for the achievement.

Great idea. My friend actually wanted to buy Infinite Ammo but accidentally bought defense and figured this out on his own. But didn't think about doign the achievement.

I think it costs 1.5 million for the achievement.

There are a few places in the campaign where you can grind for skill points, if you don't like playing Mercenaries (or just stink at it like me ;) ). Make sure you have the Item Drop skill equipped!

Leon, Chapter 2: Once you get to the graveyard there's a crypt with a 5,000 skill point pickup inside. Grab that, then fight to the front of the church. Kill everything you see before you go inside the church - seriously, wait until the enemies stop spawning. The Bloodshots and Shriekers will be worth a good amount of skill points. Then go inside, wait for the game to save, and quit the game. You will keep the skill points.

Chris, Chapter 5: Start the map and fight your way to the circular chamber where enemies pull switches to bring out Napad and Gnezdo. Let them pull the switches and kill the cocooned guys for skill points. You can pull the switches yourself if you kill all the Ja'vo or you get impatient. Once all the cocoon guys are dead, move on to the next room. The game will save, and you can quit and keep the skill points.

Both methods net you about 20,000 skill points per run. Be sure the game saves before you quit or you will not keep the skill points! I've heard that you can complete both runs in about 10 minutes each, but it takes me a little longer.

There are a few places in the campaign where you can grind for skill points, if you don't like playing Mercenaries (or just stink at it like me ;) ). Make sure you have the Item Drop skill equipped!

Leon, Chapter 2: Once you get to the graveyard there's a crypt with a 5,000 skill point pickup inside. Grab that, then fight to the front of the church. Kill everything you see before you go inside the church - seriously, wait until the enemies stop spawning. The Bloodshots and Shriekers will be worth a good amount of skill points. Then go inside, wait for the game to save, and quit the game. You will keep the skill points.

Chris, Chapter 5: Start the map and fight your way to the circular chamber where enemies pull switches to bring out Napad and Gnezdo. Let them pull the switches and kill the cocooned guys for skill points. You can pull the switches yourself if you kill all the Ja'vo or you get impatient. Once all the cocoon guys are dead, move on to the next room. The game will save, and you can quit and keep the skill points.

Both methods net you about 20,000 skill points per run. Be sure the game saves before you quit or you will not keep the skill points! I've heard that you can complete both runs in about 10 minutes each, but it takes me a little longer.

Old news and don't forget Ada's entire chapter II. Easy +25.000 skill points (many Whoppers & Napads) without the Item Drop, it just takes 30 minutes that's the down site. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Weapons master is glitched me and my friend did coop on leons campaign

and its his first achievement lol

also for some reason bob and weave is slightly broke

i did it on urban chaos against bloodshots

if you melee them too early (before prompt)

or two collide in the air it cancels it :@

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who wants to do some easy achievements on the dlc? Please send me an invite on xbox and we will get started right away. only takes an hour, maybe 2 to get most of them. Only one on long term is the killing 100agents. Which can be done fairly quick aswell. My gamertag is UnchainedStorm.

• 1 year later...

hey sorry I no this is the wrong thread just the coop partner thread is closed for me so can't post. if anyone wants a coop partner to get story achievements or any other achievements message me

would be great if anyone could help me with this game I have a mic also.

XNSHD

games im playing at the moment. if anyone wants help with these games message me and ill gladly help

resident evil 6

gta online (boosting)

gears of war 2

mass effect 3 online

plants vs zombies garden warfare

• 1 month later...