Hard Acv. Question

Paustinj

So I saw the other person's question about not getting the achv. for Hard when beating the game, is that a common problem? I just beat the game on Normal but want to go back and get the other achv. on Hard, would it be better to go through on Easy and save myself alot of trouble?

So I saw the other person's question about not getting the achv. for Hard when beating the game, is that a common problem? I just beat the game on Normal but want to go back and get the other achv. on Hard, would it be better to go through on Easy and save myself alot of trouble?

You definately won't get the achievement beating the game on easy.

im one of those unlucky few 2 get no hard achievement for completing it.. and i personnally would say go for hard, my reasons are simple.

theres a one in a million chance of not getting it.

and hard was really fun. mainly due to me not haaving a clue were i was, or where i had to go. but it was a laugh! you get ripped apart by big daddys. and the splicers just get near to impossible on the end. so you evencually realise that dieing in this game means nothing!

im one of those unlucky few 2 get no hard achievement for completing it.. and i personnally would say go for hard, my reasons are simple.

theres a one in a million chance of not getting it.

and hard was really fun. mainly due to me not haaving a clue were i was, or where i had to go. but it was a laugh! you get ripped apart by big daddys. and the splicers just get near to impossible on the end. so you evencually realise that dieing in this game means nothing!

Does it really get that hard toward the end? I have been tearing through everybody I come across with very few incidents. I agree hard should be played out but it still sucks not to get the achievement. You really learn how to use the right ammo at the right time on hard. Staggering differences in regular ammo vs ap on BDs or anti-personel on splicers.