134/135 gates? You MIGHT be screwed.

So I have had this issue and i'm not the only one who is reporting it BUT there are in fact 136 gates. In my game (and in every new save I create), 2 gates glitch and don't register. Leaving me with 134/135... every time. I've tried everything but these 2 specific gates won't register. So if you have 134/135 and simply CAN NOT find that last gate...you might be screwed like me and countless others.

So are you saying it should say out of 136? I also noticed an extra gate not on the map that is floating around here.

I too am stuck after following the map 3 times. Started a new game and noticed right away 1 of the first 5 gates did not register..the 5 closest to where you gain control after the first race.

I just started another new game to see if it happens again and exactly which gate.

lol, I watched those videos and for some reason that guy left that gate for last and it also didnt register in the video. Watch the very end.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnRI_4gzPrc&feature=channel&list=UL]NFS Most Wanted 2012: Security Gates Part7 MCCLANE 34 Gates - YouTube[/ame]

ok, i started another new game, but this time i switch to the land rover and then got that gate first, it registered. However now the gate right next to it don't register. WTF?

I dashboarded and hit the gate again, still don't register. Something must cause gates not to register. Even tried switching cars first.

Is it possible some gates close together only count as 1?

OK, last test I will try on my other xbox.

Edited by skyodyssey

I'm having a similar problem with a billboard.

It's still showing a bioware logo on it but I have crashed through it several times and landed the jump but it will not update that I have gone through it.

I'm just going to get them all and see if it counts, but I'm quite worried about it.

ok guys, not sure how anyone has gotten this. I tried 2 other xboxs. One I didn't allow it to update or sign into that EA account and used a new profile. No matter what I try it will not register BOTH the BAC mono gate AND the gate directly to the right if you were to drive the BAC out of that alley way.

One xbox is the old style, the others are the new slimer ones. I used 4 different profiles, 2 of which have xbox live. Tried different memory units. Tried many different scenarios like switching cars, dashbording, getting gates in different order, etc. I see no way anyone got BOTH those gates.

I don't mind getting all gates again, but I better get credit for the damn things!

I'd love to see video of someone getting credit for both those gates.

And to pauly, I had that trouble too. Seems some billboards are picky in that you must use the correct jump it thinks you should and must clear it a good distance. There were a few I had to get several times as I used the wrong jump or barley hit it. Like the ones above the freeway.

I have nothing to do for now, so I might just go around getting all gates and leave this for last. If it were a random glitch I don't see how it happens on 3 boxes and 4 accounts for me.

My last thought is to start a new game and buy the time saver pack. Maybe by going to that jackspot and driving out it would count. I see no way to get that jackspot without hitting the gate.

*other things I tried. I tried to get the gates before the very first race...no gates count until after this race I found. I also tried to switch to a MP game before getting the gates and it also only counts 1 of the 2.

Edited by skyodyssey

Well it sounds like we need a patch, but I guarantee EA won't take the time to put one out. So for people like you and me, Sky, I hate to say it but we are F*&@ed. The last option is a different game disc, but I doubt that would help.

lol, I never thought to try and install the game. I'll leave that to someone else. I doubt a new disk would change things.

I's still love to see a video of anyone who has this achievement to start a new game and grab both gates and get credit. I'm not convinced that we are screwed yet. Like I said, I found a gate not on the maps posted, so maybe that will make 135. I guess I'll go ahead and start collecting them all again.

to pauly, I had that trouble too. Seems some billboards are picky in that you must use the correct jump it thinks you should and must clear it a good distance. There were a few I had to get several times as I used the wrong jump or barley hit it. Like the ones above the freeway.

Thanks for the info. It is actually one of the billboards above the freeway, so hopefully if I keep at it like you say I should get it.

I was bored so I did it all again, not too bad, only 1.5 hours with reading the maps.

I used this map:

http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php

I found these gates did NOT pop up a message that I got them or count at the time I got them.

1313, 124

494, 465

420, 468

I have no idea where this gate is, must not be placed correct.

412, 397

The map is missing a gate just south of this point on a ramp to a billboard.

1895, 693

And of course this point the BAC one I mentioned before I left for last and no go.

1560, 903

So again 134/135 :(

well i used the map i posted and it lets you mark off the gates, plus i've been through them 3 times now so unless there are more unmarked gates I have them all.

In the last try 1313, 124 was the first to glitch, but I left the BAC gate for last. I must of had 50 or so at that point. I dashboarded, but it was too late and already saved so not sure if I could have tried it again.

My last run I have 134/135 and 3 gates still up and wont register.

Unless someone finds a solution I'll likely just be done with this. I didn't mind doing it a few more times, but now I'm getting sick of it.

And yes, I tried to wait to be sure no auto log or some other message was going when I got the gates in case it interfered.

*also I noticed in that video several gates did not pop for that guy, but he got credit except for the last one.

Edited by skyodyssey

I know I said I was done, but I started a new game and the first 28 gates unlocked ok, 3 didn't pop, but counted, then the 29th didn't pop or count. It is one I got before. Seems totally random which won't register. This time is was 615, 451. I dashborded in time the first try, but even on the second load it didn't pop so I assume that they are glitched from the time the game is created.

After that gate glitched I went and tried the 2 at the BAC and one of them is still glitched.

Edited by skyodyssey

Did you try going into multiplayer mode and going through it there? I had a problem with one of the billboards not registering so I went into free roam and smashed it and it finally registered.

Now if I could just find all the jackspots...Blah

Oh and here is the map I used for the gates...http://spacewolves.pytalhost.de/bilder/most%20wanted%20-%20security%20gates.jpg

Edited by RealTime

lol, I watched those videos and for some reason that guy left that gate for last and it also didnt register in the video. Watch the very end.

NFS Most Wanted 2012: Security Gates Part7 MCCLANE 34 Gates - YouTube

that is weird, i never saw up to the last video as the one i missed was in the 2nd video, one thing i noticed though, a gate i went through slow never registered but i went back and hit it at speed and it counted so maybe some of them for some reason need you to hit them at speed, im only guessing though but 1 gate certainly only registered when i hit it again at speed.

SatNite, I had the same problem with billboards yesterday.

After hitting them all, I realized 3 of them didn't register.

I've come to 2 conclusions:

1) Be sure you go fast enough, sometimes hitting them slowly doesn't work

2) Do somesthing that will trigger the autosave WITHOUT changing cars or teleporting...

And even when I got the achievement, my map in-game didn't show 2 of the billboards...

SO I FINALLY GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT! There are 137 gates..why? IDK but that leaves you room to have 2 not register, which they wont. 423, 488 didnt register the first time, but I switched to the car right by it (the Marussia) and went through it again and it registered...so when I hit the 135th gate and it popped, i threw my controller down and flipped off the TV lol

I got this achievement first go round I just made sure when clearing the gates that I hit every piece down before moving onto the next one, don't know if this helped but just thought I'd let you guys know :)

I wish that were the case, I can take video showing 3 gates up and none of them cound no matter how much of it I run over or how fast.slow or which direction I hit them or which car.

Is anyone else having this problem with billboards as well? The one at 1478,263 won't register for me no matter how many times I drive through it.

Edit: Nevermind, I just learned that particular billboard won't register unless you nudge the pylons out of the way first.

Edited by Treewaller