New Update 2/24/11

Pippers

Does anyone know what it does?

I wish there were forced update notes for these apps.

There were also updates for ilomilo, the harvest, iblast moki, and live extras. None of them have update notes.

Does it fix the sunburst giving 0 xp problem? Or fix not getting the "while you were away" progression? Or possibly just fixes the random no base scrolling? (which never hit me thankfully)

before this update i see my friends and after this y can´t conect with any friend base.

after this update, i CAN´T see my friends, and of course i can´t joint their bases.

Conclusion: since this update i can´t conect to servers:

not stats

not news

not friends

can´t create new base

is this a patch or a new problems update?????

Before the update, I could not get news or do a sunburst during the day (could not connect to server), but I could at night (presumably during non-peak hours).

I was only ever able to join friend's bases when I first got the game around 90 days ago. I haven't been able to get into friend's bases before OR after the patch. (before the patch for at least several weeks)

My BF got the patch as a guinea pig and he is now getting xp for his sunbursts (where before he was getting 0xp a lot). I'm not sure what else it fixes. He still could not get news, but could sunburst, and still could not connect to friend's base (during daytime). We'll check again at night to see what happens.

Today's update did not fix the issue of being unable to join my friends bases. Even weirder, I have 5 friends that play this game but only 3 show on my list - yet I get news of leveling up for the 2 that DON'T show on the list.

This is so annoying - its like we are connecting to different servers.

I am working on finishing everything achievement wise except for slumber party so I can uninstall / reinstall, again.