Where to get a used xbox?

Zenith94x

Anyone know the best place to buy a used xbox? Just the console itself, no wires, controllers, hd, etc. Also it has to have HDMI support and be the original (not slim).

Just wondering if anyone recently bought one from a good ebay seller or something. Trying to get something under 80 dollars.

Gotta go with Amazon. I love them for everything and anything.

If you are a student you can even sign up for Amazon Prime which provides discounts on millions of items and free 2 day shipping on a single item or an entire order and everything in between.

Also could look at Gamestop.

Anyone know the best place to buy a used xbox? Just the console itself, no wires, controllers, hd, etc. Also it has to have HDMI support and be the original (not slim).

Just wondering if anyone recently bought one from a good ebay seller or something. Trying to get something under 80 dollars.

Are you American? Canadian? Australian? Seriously, tell us where you live so the proper people can list correctly.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/1291172.jpg

Never really sure exactly where these guys are located, but if you happen to have a Disk Replay in your area, I highly recommend them. Great Trade-In value, cheap games, and I've never had a problem with any of their newer titles (They take trade-ins for everything from 360/PS3 to Atari and NES, so some of the older cartridges naturally have the occassional issue.) They're meticulous about their console trade-ins, so you're guaranteed not to get a bad console there.