Just to say , BF3 + Premium is awesome :)

Capt Jawbreaker

I have been addicted since October 25th, 2011. Unfortunately there is no cure for BF3 addiction but the first step to the treatment process is admitting it. There is a good support group here on these forums and it also helps to talk about it. So, let me be the first to say, Welcome Soldier!

I picked this up on day 1, didn't like it so I took it back. I picked up Premium Edition a couple weeks ago and I play it daily now. I'm no good at this game right now but it's still a lot of fun.

I have noticed that playing lone wolf is no good in this game like CoD. So I'm searching for friends and slowly finding new people to play this game with.

I also try to steer clear from EA's games because what they like to do with their servers but a few here and there aren't going to be a big deal.

Now only if I could fly a Jet like a pro!

I forgot I could not comment on something with out consent....
Sorry, I was tired and half-paying attention and meant to ask whether you were quoting me then calling me an idiot without common/business sense or being general since you made the point in the same paragraph. Meh, doesn't matter either way so why are we still flogging this dead horse?

So, anyone seen Django Unchained?

Edited by Rapturous Rich