Unicorn Hunter

PrivateLeFeuvre

I learned a valuable lesson "did not back up forza 4 save" i was only at level 22 so not to bad i borrowed forza 3 raced for awhile bought the vip pack bought the 2 forza 3 unicorns and when i loaded forza 4 and imported the forza 3 save got the 2 achievements and forza 4 started a new game ,thats pretty crappy but developers have done worse.

That sounds like the method I will be using to get it as well. I just have to look into how long and difficult Forza Motorsport 3 is now. Thanks for the idea, I really appreciate it.

--PrivateLeFeuvre--

Depends if you want to get all the achievement on that one as well. its fairly similar to forza 4 (finish all races in first, reach level 50 etc.)

• 1 year later...

Looks like the official Forza forums are the way to go to get those last few Unicorn cars, not only for the achievement but for the badge/title for owning I believe it's 12 Unicorn cars. I'm currently sitting at seven and hope I can get a few more before support for Forza 4 is pulled entirely. I guess the services and DLC for Forza 3 are gone, so this one is 'next'.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So this Forza 3 method became impossible since they deleted all DLCs from the marketplace.

So how you are supposed to get the achievement?

Some say you need to comment on News-Articles on the official Forza Motorsport homepage. then T10 could send you one.

In the official Forza Motorsport Forum there is a screenshot contest every month. if you manage to win it, T10 gives you an unicorn car.

but these contests are delayed because of Horizon 2...

There has to be another way. but it seems like T10 let FM4 die.

Some people offer these cars for real money. but it cant be legit.

Edited by dk88

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cowisthenics

Man so much nostalgia with this game, hope you guys get your unicorns! I have pretty much moved on but I still think about it from time to time :p