Glitches you've encountered

myalt22

Enjoying this game, apart from it's glitches.

Post what you've experienced.

1. I can no longer use human shields. The Y button does nothing.
  2. R3 no longer kicks people in the crotch. It does a smack to the head which has little to no effect.
  3. And the best one of all, the virtual fight against Matt Miller. My character says "oh shit!", and then nothing happens. He never re-appears, meaning I cannot complete the mission.

I encountered less bugs in Skyrim. At least I could actually fucking progress the storyline in that game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. R3 no longer kicks people in the crotch. It does a smack to the head which has little to no effect.
  3. And the best one of all, the virtual fight against Matt Miller. My character says "oh shit!", and then nothing happens. He never re-appears, meaning I cannot complete the mission.

I encountered less bugs in Skyrim. At least I could actually fucking progress the storyline in that game.

number 3 of the glitches you listed did you ever manage to fix it? because im getting the same one?

what i think(clears throat)is, uh, the developers, knowing there is glitches, pushed out this game to, uh, make a qiuck buck, and now alot of people are saying SR3 is glitched.

for me there is 2 Major glitch.

i was doing base jumping off 3 Count and the marker was at the entrance. i landed on the roof and i was stuck. i jumped, still stuck, i turned, WTF. i went left and right until it stopped. finally after jumping alot, i got down to the surface.

i stop my car, near the entrance, push Y, the car is in the building, as it did in SR1

Edited by DanielH

2 of the activities involving Professor Genki's TV Show don't work. When I begin one of them, the game freezes and I have to restart my Xbox. One of the other ones, when I start it, this huge red area covers almost the entire screen and I cannot see anything.

I tried the crashing one 4 times, so I think it might be perma broken in mine. Same for the screen messing up in the other one.

I'm having a major issue just recently. During activities for some reason if I exit my vehicle and try to get back in it my character will only get in the passenger side and I'm completely unable to do anything, including getting back out. Don't know if anyone else has had the same problem but I've had it at least 3 times today with different vehicles (although both were 4 doors). It's not a game breaker, you can just pause and restart, but it is a major pain in the backside when you stop to do something and some copper takes it upon himself to drag you from the car. Also just had a weird one a few moments ago. I phoned in to get an attrazionne (sp?) delivered and when it arrived I got in and suddenly started getting randomly shot by no-one? What ever no-one was shooting me with was taking huge chunks off my health like the snipers in the choppers do except it was going alot faster. I got out and got back in and the issue seemed to of gone?

Got this for xmas and I've gotta say I'm really disappointed so far. It's like they've took number 2, polished the graphics a little, then broke the rest of the gameplay and shipped it!

I don't know if this'll work for you but it worked for me.

1)turn off your xbox

2)go through the entire mission again until you get to the ramp before you fight Matt.

3)turn the game difficulty to hardcore before the fight

4)get to the part where he turns invisible and there is a cutscene.

5)turn it back to casual

This also worked for my other glitch where it kept replaying the loading screen when you punch nyteblade and kidnap him.

So just turn it on hardcore before the glitch happened and voila

I don't know if this'll work for you but it worked for me.

1)turn off your xbox

2)go through the entire mission again until you get to the ramp before you fight Matt.

3)turn the game difficulty to hardcore before the fight

4)get to the part where he turns invisible and there is a cutscene.

5)turn it back to casual

This also worked for my other glitch where it kept replaying the loading screen when you punch nyteblade and kidnap him.

So just turn it on hardcore before the glitch happened and voila

This is for #3

I also have a huge red area that covers my screen when I play any of the Professor Genki activities. I cannot see a single thing and there is no way I can complete the Genki activities like this, which means I cannot get 1000G in the game unless there is some way to fix it.

EDIT- Restarting your xbox seems to fix this for now.

Edited by BigBP33

One of the buggiest games i've played this generation. Thankfully all the actual bugs were fixed by either playing a different mission, restarting the game from dashboard or restarting xbox.

Here's my list.

1. Half a dozen freezes/crashes forcing reboot.

2. Professor Genki - the red graphic cross graphic stayed on screen.

3. People and cars half way through roads.

4. Kidnap the actor guy mission, after picking him up game got caught in a constant loop resetting itself every 2 seconds.

5. Car engine noises disappearing.

6. Y button failure - Couldn't finish off brutes, no human shields etc.

7. Waiting 40 minutes for a specific npc to appear to complete assassination mission.

8. Died whilst hijacking a car, game decided to run me over despite being in the drivers seat.

and to cap it all poor development/testing not to realise that gamers might 100% all takeovers, thus making a number of activities and some assassinations a real chore to do, as you had to force gang members to appear.

Ok.. Well I'm extremely pissed off because I can't advance in the game WHAT SO EVER...On the mission where you dress up as evil nuns and kidnap night blade, after I enter the room and knock him out when the game loads after that it just keeps reloading constantly and I tried to reset checkpoint numerous times but it just keeps reloading. There's also the mission when I'm fighting Matt millers avatar he just flies up into the air when I have him down to 75% health. And iv tried not shooting him right off the back like others have told me but he still just flys away and doesn't come back... and since these are the only two missions that I can do to go further in the game iv been completely screwed. :mad:

im having the same problem with the red area covering the screen. they better fix all the glitches. its pissing me off knowing i cant even get 100% because of these glitches.

Edit: I Restarted my Xbox and the red screen went away when i went into Prof Genkis activity.

Edited by x Blood Vortex

fighting killbane at murderbrawl 31. i've been hitting him with random objects for about 20 minutes, nothing. i've watched walkthroughs, and while hitting him with objects it gave them the option to press A, it never gave me that option. and for some reason i can't just straight up punch him. the game lets me punch any direction but if im facing him i cant, and i've seen people directly punch him in the walkthroughs. gonna try restarting my xbox, but if that doesnt work than i dont think i can progress in the story

EDIT- ok, so restarting seemed to have fixed it

Edited by kickblocker

The technical problems this game has really holds it back.

1) I can't use the phone stuff AT ALL. Vehicle Delivery glitched and everyone else is showing as busy. Restarting doesn't do anything.

2) I've had the glitch where the Y and clicking right stick don't work. Dashboarding and restarting fixed it though.

3) Got a weird glitch playing the tiger mission in co-op where I was sitting on the floor and my partner drove off, but I still got the stuff to calm the tiger down. I can't complain about this since seeing my character pet the curb was hilarious.