Achievement Discussion

T3h Infection

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Complaining about the achievements in a really enjoyable and easy game.. come on!

I hope they are similar to Darksiders! Was one of the most enjoyable game I played last year!

x2

even the achievements are easily doable and fun, except probably the "max out all weapons and combos"

Thanks for posting this. It looks like a good list. :) I can't wait to play this game. I absolutely loved the first one.

Yeh the first was great but massively unappreciated hope the second game gets more attention especially considering the state THQ are in financially.

In case anyone didn't want spoil the game by looking at the secret achievements, I paraphrased them and left the locations and boss names out.

Most of the Secrets are obtain an ability, complete a stage, defeat a boss, etc.

The only ones that stood out were "Equip Elite gear in each slot", "Perform three high dives in -location-" and "Obtain a the final skill in a skill tree".

What a hell? Where is my Nightmare difficulty achievement?! I was looking forward to real challenge, what for its even created if there is no achievement for this difficulty?!

Just because there is no achievement for it doesn't stop you from doing it. The whole reason it was put in is for an additional challenge if people want it, if you were really looking forward to the challenge then you can still do it.

And I'd say it's safe to assume the trade with a friend is an online achievement atleast it's not a stupid amount of trades.

What a hell? Where is my Nightmare difficulty achievement?! I was looking forward to real challenge, what for its even created if there is no achievement for this difficulty?!

Probably for people who have done everything in the game including getting 100% of achievements but who still want more challenging things to do.

Why does there have to be an achievement for it's creation to have a purpose. The simple fact that there would be people that don't care for achievements that would play the difficulty simply for the challenge is reason enough for it to been created.