Awwwww So Rewarding

KixFiles

Just finished reaching 1000/1000 and I must say one of the toughest achievement games around, might start Raging Blast but if anyone want any tips on how to get the achievements just ask me and refer to the great guide this site provides and youll be well on your way to 1000.

-KixFiles

Congrats on completing this game. This game is definitely one of the hardest to get all 1000. I have convinced myself I'm going to be stuck on 700/1000. I'm only missing the two survival, and beating Z Difficulty with Z Ranks.

I am going to try beating Z difficulty with Z ranks in the future, but one question I have is what objectives did you try to get for a Z rank?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats I just maxed this out about a month ago too. I have to admit with both of the survival achievements I was freaking out when I got them.. And master just try and go for the ones you can without getting killed lol usually dodge an attack use a pursuit attack ultimate attack if they taunt heavy smash plus drama pieces help. I also had to win with an ultimate move attack a couple times which is the button mashing sequence..if you go for these and get a couple drama pieces you are golden.

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats I just maxed this out about a month ago too. I have to admit with both of the survival achievements I was freaking out when I got them.. And master just try and go for the ones you can without getting killed lol usually dodge an attack use a pursuit attack ultimate attack if they taunt heavy smash plus drama pieces help. I also had to win with an ultimate move attack a couple times which is the button mashing sequence..if you go for these and get a couple drama pieces you are golden.

Thanks for the advice, someday I'm going to sit down and try for that achievement. Beating it on Z difficulty was hard enough, just gotta go at it hardcore and hope for the best.

• 2 months later...

Congrats to everyone who completed this game 100 %. Definitely not an easy task. I got all achievements the month this game came out (june 2008), in fact it was my very first game I got all achievements for. You could say I'm sort of a DBZ game fanatic.

It's easily my favorite 1000/1000 game... this game is pretty brutal. You'll need a lot of skill with the character you main, in my case it was Bardock, or really exploit the AI if you want to stand a chance. But it's definitely doable and very rewarding when you get the 1000/1000.

RB1 also isn't the easiest because of that All Ruined achievement.

RB2 is very easy though... that's a shame if you ask me.

Had some nice memories of this game haha.

• 1 year later...

I was very proud when the final achievement popped for me in this game. I was also glad to be finally done with it. Was only missing one achievement when I put the game down for almost a year then I dusted it off and finished it that same day. Very proud to have this game completed on my profile.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Nothing about this game is rewarding. lies.

I agree with FrozenRaptorz. This game is the worst Dragon Ball Z game ever made and if someone feels proud for spamming Broly/Vegeta on the Survival... lol pathetic. Anyway, I'm going back to spam my way out :)