I Seriously HATE Seriously...

My BR Is Evil

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that really true about switching Xbox's?

I ask because I just recently switched from my original Xbox to a new Xbox Slim. All I did was use the transfer cable to move all my game data from the old hard drive to the new one.

Any insight would be nice because the notion that switching HDD's affects anything to do with a game (in this case Gears) sounds like a load of crap to me.

• 2 weeks later...

On my older gamertag I unlocked it at 2500 kills (2500, not 25000) legit.

I have no idea what happened, all I know it I though I got my Torque Bow achievement since I got like 17 Torque kills that game and then I see "Seriously.. 50GS" pop up and I was like wtf?

That sucks that you actually have to wait that long. That's a hell of a lot of time wasted on just 50 gamerscore..

All of mine did :( bullshit....

I think my torque one unlocked at 250 or so =/.

Seriously is probably the last achievement in the world I want to do considering how buggy it is. I'd love to boost for it but good luck haha.

Playing legit matches for it is basically impossible. Last time I played friggin' morons kept jumping out of the match every round. So boring. Boosted Annex finally after about a year of not playing lol. 1200 forever I suppose...

If they fixed it to actually unlock at 10k I'd totally go for it. Knowing my luck though it'll unlock at something like 15k. I'm not doing another 9k kills with hopes it will pop by then...As I said at least not with legit matches.

• 3 weeks later...

i got mine around 15000 kills

i can confirm all kills count, kills are kills. as long as the match finishes (not dissconected) with how many ever people all the kills count.

good luck to the rest of you going for this pain in the ass achievement