How long has it taken to get your current gamerscore?

Ackula

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Years so far, should be about 4 just after Christmas.

My first year I got like 10 or 20k at most, second year I jumped to about 30k, then between the end of my second year/last year and now, I've jumped drastically, I only hit 70k the other day and I'm nearly already on 72k.

I'm not sure how much GS I had prior to getting an xbox from GFWL titles but I rarely played them anyway, definitely not for achievements. I've had the Xbox 7 months so I reckon I've got around 15k in that time.

Edited by mercianix

Just over 5 years I think. Pretty sure my first achievements were earned back in June 2006.

I was skimming through the games that I played a long time ago, and the earlier I found was an achievement on 1/29/2006, but I couldn't find another achievement earlier than June (including the rest of the achievements for the game that had 1/29) so I think that's somehow a glitch on Xbox.com that I'm looking at.

It kind of varies though. I go through periods of time where I don't really play much, and periods where I play a lot in a row, like recently. I'd gained quite a few thousand gamerscore in the last couple of months, which is pretty fast for me.

Well I got my first 360 in 2007...at the time I really didn't give thought to gamerscore until I kept seeing these things pop when I did stuff in Dead Rising. After awhile I started to try for them...and I'd say at first I got the achievements as kind of proof that I did something difficult or challenging to brag amongst friends (pretty much everything I've done in Gears was for pride)...but then I started unlocking them seeking both completion and improving my gamerscore.

With several lengthy breaks in between, it's taken me nearly 4 years for 31K. I don't buy a lot of games, nor rent for that matter...I'm sure if I kept the pace up regularly I'd be over a 100K, hell maybe even 200K...but certainly much higher than 31K. Doesn't matter though, proud of what I've earned...=)