Achievement Guide / Road Map / Cheat Codes / Shop Guide

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked the Gourmet achievement without having to by the Ambrosia (from Wallace's Mystery Shop), and so did a friend of mine.

I do not know whether the achievement glitched or is the Ambrosia really needed. Just a heads up that you might not need it. Maybe someone can confirm this by buying the Ambrosia last when going for this achievement.

I was just going to post the same thing. I had missed Wallace's on my run through, so went in to buy those last two. When I purchased Tlaloc's Feast the achievement popped. You can save the hefty price for the Ambrosia because it isn't necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a couple of vids I threw together. Hopefully they help! If you request anything I'll try to get a vid of it as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNPWkPatkw]Cheevo Whores - Scott Pilgrim - Gourmet Achievement Shop Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CT-98MGJtw]Cheevo Whores - Scott Pilgrim - New Challenger Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah. I ate every food and nothing. I think GOURMET maybe is glitched too...:mad:

Now I know what I did wrong: When I tried to eat the 1up from the Wallace's secret shop I always received the message that I couldn't buy (or something). That's because I had 9 lives! You need to die to buy that 1up to receive the achievement! Stupid me!:p