1000G Reward?

xTGMx INF3RNO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Bungie should have had armor unlocked via campaign and achievements (though it sort of does have ones unlocked via achievements via Waypoint) as well as leveling/ranking up.

I think that the armory is quite a missed oppertunity for a good player investment system. All it is now is a grind to get everything, instead of rewarding certain activities/players.

Yh thats was pretty stupid all those peeps who worked hard for 100g then an extra like 50 chevios game out so it was eassy

also the fact that reach's achievement list is pretty simple - i almost got the full 1000 in 4 days :S only have but a lt. col. item, buy an item and reach captain left :S

so its too easy to get the armour piece again

I think that Bungie should have had armor unlocked via campaign and achievements (though it sort of does have ones unlocked via achievements via Waypoint) as well as leveling/ranking up.

I think that the armory is quite a missed oppertunity for a good player investment system. All it is now is a grind to get everything, instead of rewarding certain activities/players.

Well I think that is not true. My friends and I are always talking crap about who is going to have what when we get certain ranks.

955g's ;D

but anywho - the katana never really meant much in halo 3 ever since the dlc achievements made it easier for people to reach 1000g :/

so i really doubt theyd do it again :S

(though it would be pretty cool :p)

It did at first though. It was an awesome badge of honor before the DLC's came out. I know I worked sooo hard on it with my original gamertag and that was the worst part about that account being stolen and unrecoverable. I had to try and do it all over again with this account. But it just was not something I was terribly focused on anymore.