Final push for Multiplayer Achievements - Servers shut down on Feb 15 2013

TomtheIronMan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm still missing Legend and King of the Scarab, its crucial I get Rainman (Play every available game variant, with at least 3 other players, to the end of each game) as I have all the other MP achievements. I'll still help others get any others they are missing. Wish this had been decided more in advanced so as many people could get ones they needed. Contact me soon as I'll be pushing to get it ASAP. Thank you.

GT: Kazuma Prime

Although I'm still missing Legend and King of the Scarab, its crucial I get Rainman (Play every available game variant, with at least 3 other players, to the end of each game) as I have all the other MP achievements. I'll still help others get any others they are missing. Wish this had been decided more in advanced so as many people could get ones they needed. Contact me soon as I'll be pushing to get it ASAP. Thank you.

GT: Kazuma Prime

Okay, we're looking into doing this tomorrow afternoon on the 19th of Jan. Stay tuned.

I still need the achievements for playing all the gametypes and maps and getting 9 medals in 1 match, if anyone is interested in going for any of those I'm in.

GT : oOignignoktOo

Sending me a friend request or PM'ing me will work.

Edited by ooignignoktoo

Im up for it. Send me a friend request and a message when to do it. Im english so I run on GMT btw

GT: DEATH WATCH 962

Looking for:

Skewer Stopper

Running Riot

Kiltacular

Triple

Rainman

Violent Catographer

Couterpoint

Decorated soldier

Edited by Mr Snict

I'm in if anyone still needs these. I have a few random one but it would be nice to finish the list. I should be available as of Monday the 21st, after 4pm EST. Send me a FR with Halo 2 in the message and I'll add you. GT: IamTheKoP

Edited by IamTheKoP
Adding GT

Okay I just got done playing with some people and I got all of them except Violent Cartiographer and Rainman. Those two will take the longest. Don't worry about "Hired Gun" you'll be able to get that. Remember F1 is to open the in-game chat, not everyone has a headset so we will be doing a lot of that. I will be setting the lobby to private invite only, so make sure you send a message to Sgt Harvey and we'll get you in the room and we'll go as fast as we can.

See you all on Live in 30 minutes.