Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here [Archived]

QuiCkz Ninja

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a invite please.

GT: BinaryRuse

Can anybody send me a request to get invited to the Xbox preview program? I would greatly appreciate. Been on live for 8 years and part of the reward program but was never offered to preview and test new live updates. Gamer tag: valentineslayer. Thanks again!!

If someone has still an invite left can you send me one please?

I'm on the live for 5 years now and I would really love to give feedback!

My GT is: "shaigan"

Thanks!

I would like to join the preview program please. Gamertag: kazzer86

Send me a friend request

On Xbox Preview Forum

System Update Available: LIMITED AUDIENCE ONLY (10-20-2014)

The first system update for the November Preview is here! As the initial rollout update, this is releasing to a limited number of Preview members only at this time, with the rest of the Preview audience to receive it in the coming days. The update will be made available at 6:20PM PDT today, October 20th.

HOW TO GET IT

If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update. As this is a limited rollout, the update may not be available to you yet if not shown. Stay tuned for the update to be released to all.

If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 10/22/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141017-2100

Available*: 6:20PM PDT 10/20 (2AM GMT 10/21)

*Limited Rollout to first Preview group only.

NEW EXPERIENCES

Everything! Please see the rollout post for more information

KNOWN ISSUES

If you have TV Snapped then start a game, you may notice the TV App screen go black for 7-20 seconds, then resume. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

If you send a Party invite to 2+ friends signed in on another console, only one friend on that console will be able to accept the invite; the others will be kicked out once anyone else accepts. The team is aware and working on a fix.

Thank you for your participation in the Preview program!