Final Barn Find Problem HELP

MR2TURBO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just think you must be in some certain area to get the last or certain barn. i dont know, still cant get this shit :uzi:

No, that wasn't the case for any of the other barns. The game was giving them to me consistently until the last one. I haven't heard about it for awhile now, and I've finished everything but pr stuff and street racing.

It looks glitched.

I had 100% for 3 days and raced about and spent money constantly, nothing. I hop on tonight for 15 min and talk to a player, he drove me to the location of my last barn in beaumont. 5 min after we drove away i get the notice of new barn location. Odd, but finding it in online free roam with someone else did it for me.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter whether the last barn find shows up or not. Seeing as this is an achievement website forum, and the barn finds aren't an achievement, I see no reason for why it matters. I have a feeling that the game makers knew something of this glitch as why isn't it achievement? At the end of the day, who cares!

To be honest, it doesn't really matter whether the last barn find shows up or not. Seeing as this is an achievement website forum, and the barn finds aren't an achievement, I see no reason for why it matters. I have a feeling that the game makers knew something of this glitch as why isn't it achievement? At the end of the day, who cares!

Okay, maybe it isn't an achievement, but now I have got 100% game completion, everything 100%, but this one. I just like having 100% on everything in the stats menu, and I assume everyone else who are complaining here does too.

• 1 month later...

Never had that problem. Mine unlocked after just playing the game. I didnt really focus on the barn finds, though so by the time I had beaten the last race, I had a few of the barn finds on my map but didnt know it. I was just waiting for them to be announced. My best advice is just check your map.

• 2 weeks later...

It appeared for me last night whilst blitzing through the Sponsor challenges. Didn't pass any significant mileage or time played markers, was nowhere near Beaumont (or whatever it's called) and didn't have the radio on, was partway into a 100k combo. Every race is done, every PR stunt, all discount signs, every road, number 1 in popularity (on my third go around the number 1 spot) and haven't spent over 500k in the autostore, 20mil in the bank.

Random and irritating.

It appeared for me last night whilst blitzing through the Sponsor challenges. Didn't pass any significant mileage or time played markers, was nowhere near Beaumont (or whatever it's called) and didn't have the radio on, was partway into a 100k combo. Every race is done, every PR stunt, all discount signs, every road, number 1 in popularity (on my third go around the number 1 spot) and haven't spent over 500k in the autostore, 20mil in the bank.

Random and irritating.

Obvious thinly veiled brag about his combo

• 3 weeks later...
I have finished the game 100%

All achievements unlocked

I am Level 26 online

I also have done 14 of the coop challenges in free roam

And most of the single player challenges

I have logged 25hrs of playtime

What do i need to do to trigger the final barn find in beaumont for the ferrari 250

Hi, this is wht my game was like when t triggered for me:

collected all other barn finds

never been online

when I discovered the 191th road it triggered it

was in kettle hills

387558credits

audi r8, R924, all stats were 10.00

29.70% game complete

orange wristband, 170pts away from purple

total parts value 815788

77 discount signs

22H, 3Mins, 59Secs gameplay time

34th popularity, used spike once, wayyyy befofe the first barn find

84 victories

54 podiums

111races

23 cars in garage

3180110 total winnings

23880788 garage value

Game difficulty: Cusom

Braking: ABS ON

Steering: SIMULATION

Traction Control: ON

Shifting: MANUAL W/CLUTCH

Driving Line: OFF

Cosmetic Damage: OFF

Rewind: OFF

pponent difficulty: Easy

(that makes a Total Race Bonus +90%)

thats about it

Hope it helped!

**Using a Madcatz MC2 Flappy-Paddle Steering Wheel&Pedals.

***keyboard is old and dodgy so there will probably be loads of spelling mistakes, sorry!***

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Okay, maybe it isn't an achievement, but now I have got 100% game completion, everything 100%, but this one. I just like having 100% on everything in the stats menu, and I assume everyone else who are complaining here does too.

yes, this is the point. I already made everything, I just want to complete.