The dlc is out !

Does anyone else have issues downloading content from in game? What I mean is when I start a download in any game (not from the marketplace) cause I have a season pass it stops downloading unless I keep the window up. It happened with Saints Row 3 and I just assumed it was the game at fault but it's doing it with this too.

Surely you aren't meant to sit pressing a button every 5 mins so that you can download the content?

Does anyone else have issues downloading content from in game? What I mean is when I start a download in any game (not from the marketplace) cause I have a season pass it stops downloading unless I keep the window up. It happened with Saints Row 3 and I just assumed it was the game at fault but it's doing it with this too.

Surely you aren't meant to sit pressing a button every 5 mins so that you can download the content?

Mass Effect 3 had to same issue. You will need to keep the window open for the entire download.

Its available now in my Game. :)

You do Not Need to stay in the Download Popup.

after you accepted the download and it starts downloading go all the way right in your guide, select account management and then download history.

Should be the first item and you can now redownload it via normal queue therefore letting you play whatever singleplayer game you want...

And the download is faster ;)

after you accepted the download and it starts downloading go all the way right in your guide, select account management and then download history.

Should be the first item and you can now redownload it via normal queue therefore letting you play whatever singleplayer game you want...

Now why didn't I think of that?! Thanks for the tip.

Cheers for the tip!

i did so and finished AC:Revelations while downloading. :)

That was happening to me too but then it downloaded fine.