OMG!!!! 10 vs 10 be a pro AMAZING!!!!!

Adilbayor

i was just wondering whether anyone wants to be part of a clan to play 10 v 10, especially after playing fifa 08 where it was just like schoolboy football with everyone running towards the ball and no teamwork. i think it would be cool to play like a team and wpould be as close to playing the real thing as you could get.

if anyone is interested in being in a clan send me friend request. by the way my gamertag is Adilbayor - just to make it obvious:eek:

according to wikipedia (i will check 2morrow night/thursday) you can create an online club like in nhl09 and have upto 50 players, and theres gonna be a league and divisions and all that jazz (and if its anything like nhl 09 that'll be what a couple of the secret achievements are)

That sounds AWESOME..!!!

Problem is that when ever i've played be a pro, i'm only any good in a position that i'm good in, in real life.. Kinda weird?...lol Is it just me or have other people noticed the same about them selfs?

I'm an attacking midfielder in the real world and i always seem to play better on be a pro mode if im an attacking midfielder. But i get stick for picking ronaldo :(

When i'm ronaldo i score 1 in 2 games and always have at least 2 assists every game..

My point is that if we get a team going i'm better on the RW, RF or RCAM, even if it has to be a custom player

Edited by Deadly Moves

That sounds AWESOME..!!!

Problem is that when ever i've played be a pro, i'm only any good in a position that i'm good in, in real life.. Kinda weird?...lol Is it just me or have other people noticed the same about them selfs?

I'm an attacking midfielder in the real world and i always seem to play better on be a pro mode if im an attacking midfielder. But i get stick for picking ronaldo :(

When i'm ronaldo i score 1 in 2 games and always have at least 2 assists every game..

My point is that if we get a team going i'm better on the RW, RF or RCAM, even if it has to be a custom player

That makes perfect sense. You know the movements and passes to make in real and therefore replicate it for the game and it works! I'm better at defending on Be a Pro seeing I'm a right back in real and therefore know the correc positioning and when to challenge or not etc...

Plus, I'm up for the original idea, sounds awesome. I'm right back!

That makes perfect sense. You know the movements and passes to make in real and therefore replicate it for the game and it works! I'm better at defending on Be a Pro seeing I'm a right back in real and therefore know the correct positioning and when to challenge or not etc...

True...

AWESOME!

Sounds like we got Neville/Brown and Ronaldo down the right ;)

Hi

Im the founder of pesforum.co.uk and ive setup fifaforum.co.uk/forum

I plan to do 10v10 leagues.

So each team will have 10 players and maybe 10-20 teams per league. There will be a match per week or maybe two. This is so that people know what time to play so they can get together.

I feel it would be really good because over time, you would get to know your team mates and your position too. Brilliant idea from EA, the game is a lot better than fifa 08 too

True...

AWESOME!

Sounds like we got Neville/Brown and Ronaldo down the right ;)

Neville all the way mate ;) Legend.

Hi

Im the founder of pesforum.co.uk and ive setup fifaforum.co.uk/forum

I plan to do 10v10 leagues.

So each team will have 10 players and maybe 10-20 teams per league. There will be a match per week or maybe two. This is so that people know what time to play so they can get together.

I feel it would be really good because over time, you would get to know your team mates and your position too. Brilliant idea from EA, the game is a lot better than fifa 08 too

Starting up a league sounds awesome, aslong as you can find enough people interested... Shouldn't be too hard.

That makes perfect sense. You know the movements and passes to make in real and therefore replicate it for the game and it works! I'm better at defending on Be a Pro seeing I'm a right back in real and therefore know the correc positioning and when to challenge or not etc...

I might have to put in a little bit of competition for that right back spot!

And it would be a more Justin Hoyte role at right back, he is much better :p

That sounds AWESOME..!!!

Thats not true my friend is getting letter from a bunch of colleges like Syacuse, Penn State, Rugters to play soccer

and i Can still beat him in FIFA