365 hunting days

Zebrasqual

i know this achievement is glitched but does anyone want to try doing 1 hunting trip per days for real 365 days ??? maybe its working that way...

hrm... I'm sure other than you there's got to be someone well on the way or maybe even tried playing a hunt & moving forward a day 365 times to see but it may still be possible... was there a mango title update for it yet?

I may start it today, though only a few A+ to go in Implosion!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I just got an update from Glu, after like months lol

We are sorry about this problem. We have sent these reports to the team for review. Unfortunately this game is no longer on the active list so it is not likely that it will be updated anytime soon. Maybe in the future.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Glu Mobile Customer Care

:(

• 4 months later...

Its way past a year now & still nothing. The Price has been dropped to $.99 meaning someone at glu approved the price drop. There for I think it's time we bust there chops about this all over again! If someone has the links or info re post it so we can all voice our opinion all the same time, like a boosting session. I think if we did that we may be heard.

Its way past a year now & still nothing. The Price has been dropped to $.99 meaning someone at glu approved the price drop. There for I think it's time we bust there chops about this all over again! If someone has the links or info re post it so we can all voice our opinion all the same time, like a boosting session. I think if we did that we may be heard.

Any idea where at we bust their chops exactly? I'm all for it, but I'm also too lazy to go figure out where to send the message/post in a forum!

• 3 months later...

I contacted glu today about this issue. Hopefully they will contact me, but after reading here i dont think so.

Your Question has been Submitted

Thank you for submitting your question. Use this reference number for any follow up: #120808-000135

A member of our Customer Care team will get back to you soon, usually within 2 to 5 days barring any unforeseen circumstances.

If you need to update your question and you already have an account, Click on "log in" (upper right corner of the page), click the "support history" under the "your account" area in the upper left side of the screen, and select the question to open and update it.

If you don't have an account yet, click on "Account Assistance" below, enter your email address, and click Email My Username. We'll send you a link to set up your account. Then you can log in and update your question. Thank you. Account Assistance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...