• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me definately the hardest ranked from hardest id say

Cod3

CodWaW

Cod4

Cod2

Cod MW2

not done classic, but i found MW2 and Cod 2 very easy compared to the others. D-day silo was the only hard part on cod2. mw2 was just piss easy, 4 troubled me from time to time, waw was brutal in places, but this one is just fucking ridiculous i will persevere but i am struggling like hell

Edited by cheeky 315

• 2 weeks later...

I would rank them with 1 being the hardest.

1.COD mw4

2.COD waw

3.COD 2

4.COD 3

5.COD mw2

I didnt find COD 3 Hard at all,i got stuck at some points, but CODMW i found really hard,i left it for a bit then came back to it at a later date i couldnt do the "No fighting in the was room" level was really hard,also the "mile high" and WaW the shooting the 45 planes down took its dam time!!

COD 2 was only hard because of the respawing enemys!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just beat CoD3 last night on Veteran. It is by far the hardest of the series that I have played. But saying that I do have to say it is only the hardest for the STUPIDEST reasons. There are so many glitches that it is a blattent unavoidable reality that Treyarch did NO play-testing What so EVER! I must have died a good 30 times due to glitch spots and areas where going prone too close to a wall automatically puts me on top of the wall while prone. Box tops stopping me in my tracks. and map restrictions in the dumbest areas possible. All of these problems killed me many more times than the old 100% headshot before I turn a corner. So without further bitching my list goes as follows.

1: CoD 3

2: CoD 2

3: CoD W@W

4: CoD MW

5: CoD MW2

now time for some classic ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. CoD3

2. WaW

3. CoD4

4. CoD4 2

5. CoD2

actually I don't understand anyone saying that CoD2 is hard even tho we can't sprint or throw back grenade... for some reason I almost never died (exept on D-day... pure massacre)

CoD3 is #1 because... man... they use x-ray google or what? Also because it's buggy has hell... but then again... I can just drop the controller and come back 10 minutes later and they're all dead... but I hate doing that... have to kill them all *evil grin* yeeaaahhh kill them all!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's because treyarch or whatever their sh*tty name is cannot make a call of duty game. COD2 and COD4 are brilliant and are difficult in the sense that it takes some serious skill to do on veteran. COD3 and COD5(WAW) are just pony and are made by Treyarch and just make it difficult by being shot by a enemy ten miles away or one of the infinite number of grenades the axis must carry round in the bottomless bags. Lazy arse programming is all it is. Exactly the reason they didn't even call WAW COD5 because Activision did not want to even be associated with such a sh*t game. Bring on Modern Warfare 2 which will no doubt be a brilliant game.

I bet you feel like a dumbass now the Modern Warfare 2 has been out for awhile now and it sucks.

• 2 months later...

I have played them all on Veteran and IMO the order is:

COD 2 (Clearing houses sucks.)

COD WaW (Infinite spawns/grenades make you crawl through the game)

COD 4 (No Fighting in the War Room/Mile High Club)

COD 3 (It was a challenge but it wasn't as hard)

COD MW2 (Easiest of all! Only 1 Spec Op Mission took me forever on Vet)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Ha Ha, Just reading through this and all the whiny 5-yr olds complaining CoD 3 and WaW is bad just cause it is made by Treyarch. Treyarch is a great gaming company and Black Ops has proved that :p

OT: My list is:

1. CoD 3

2. CoD WaW

3. CoD 2

4. Black Ops

5. Cod 4

6. MW2

What planet you on. I have only played it since I completed it to get the new achievements. Biggest selling game ever due to no one knowing that the games were made by different studios and everyone has bought it on the back of MW2.

Treyarch & Activision = BIG DOG SH*T.

Now seeing as Infinity Ward and Activision have had a big bust up seems we won't see any more decent Call of Duty games either.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

• 2 weeks later...

Taking into accont only the story mode on the hardest difficulty level :

COD3 - I gave up at 2/3. Finished it on lower difficulty level

CODWAW

COD2

MW - the epilog took me many many tries

COD:BO

MW2

Next one : COD classic or COD3 again !

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...