What would you like to see if they make another prequel game?

With the teases of the suicide squad in both Origins and Blackgate's post credits I would not be surprised if WB Montreal makes another prequel game. It would most likely borrow Knights tech the same way Origins borrowed City's tech. So with that being said what story lines would you like to see tackled.

I would like a follow up game to begin to explore Batman letting in partners to help him out. This would be a perfect place to further explore his relations with Gordon, Barbara, Robin, Dent. Etc. The games story could explain why he chooses to work alone in the Rocksteady games due to the tragic turns that happen to most of these characters. There are so many opportunities here story wise. They can do their take on how Joker puts Barbara in a wheelchair. Even though Harvey/Two Faces story is old news it would be interesting to see them do it. Not to mention they really have quite largely underused this character so far. They could show a closer relationship between Batman and Robin before they seem rather estranged in City and why that is. This could also lead to partner side story play like Catwoman was in City. Imagine controlling Robin or Batgirl in one of these games.

Villains I would like to see in this would have to include Joker. I know he is overused in this series but is integral to Barbara and Gordin. Two Face needs a larger role in these games and would fit perfectly. It seems like the Suicide Squad is an obvious one given the post credit sequences in Origins and Blackgate. Zsasz would be nice in a larger role. Catwoman in a more villainous role like to that of Blackgate. Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Clayface in some minor roles or perhaps "before they were villains" cameos. You could also add some newer elements in there like Talon or Red Hood.

Again these are just some of my ideas and I have no idea if they will even make further games. Also a lot of what I said could show up in Arkham Knight. What are some of your ideas?

It would be cool to see how it all started for "this" batman.......I mean go right to the start......have him work his way up and train himself....sort of like the DLC but on a larger scale.....

Considering that they worked with Arkham City's map for Origins I think that if they do another prequel it would be set after Origins and probably incorporate Arkham Knight's Gotham City map. Plus they really already kind of did this in the dlc for Origins.

If they made a fully fleshed out game with The Joker stemming way back to the roots from when he was a kid then yeah, I'm sick of playing as Wayne.

Other than The Red Hood background nobody has ever really dug to deep into Joker's background and nor should they ever. The mysteriousness of who he really is is what gives Joker part of his charm. However I think the one cool thing they did with Origins was when you were able to play the Joker and go into his psyche. If they put more of this into another game that would be welcomed.

Considering that they worked with Arkham City's map for Origins I think that if they do another prequel it would be set after Origins and probably incorporate Arkham Knight's Gotham City map. Plus they really already kind of did this in the dlc for Origins.

Well yeah the DLC did some of the ground work but still it would be nice to have a full game based around how he became the Batman....

• 2 weeks later...
I loved Arkham City and Asylum, but the games are getting a little repetitive. Maybe something where you train to become Batman

Really???? Why would you change some thing that's not broken? I mean all these years we as gamers have been waiting for a super hero game in which you feel like the hero that you see in the films/comics/TV......

I mean yeah I get the traiing to be batman part but a batman game has to also be about you being batman and doing stuff that batman does....

Here is what they could do:

Use Batgirl as the protaganist. Have her work under the tutelage of Bruce. Have her work her way up until she earns his trust, and then end the game with the confrontation with the Joker that ends up with her being put in the wheel chair.

DLC could be a story through Robin's eyes as him and Bruce become more distant and shows Barbara as she rises from her tragedy to become Oracle.

Here is what they could do:

Use Batgirl as the protaganist. Have her work under the tutelage of Bruce. Have her work her way up until she earns his trust, and then end the game with the confrontation with the Joker that ends up with her being put in the wheel chair.

DLC could be a story through Robin's eyes as him and Bruce become more distant and shows Barbara as she rises from her tragedy to become Oracle.

That would work very well as it give the feeling of progression of a character and at the same time still have batman be a big part of the game.....Plus it would touch upon the darker sides of Batman as one of the DLC or even in the game itself you play as him as he deals with what has happened to her.....?

• 3 months later...
I will probably get a lot of flack for this but how about the game about a different villain other then the Joker, he has so many good villians don't concentrate on the Joker. My only complaint about the game. Should have kept it about the black mask

Trust me, you would never get flak for that. Almost everyone I know and everything I read about Origins point to complaints that Joker was the villain again. It was a let down, for sure.

Trust me, you would never get flak for that. Almost everyone I know and everything I read about Origins point to complaints that Joker was the villain again. It was a let down, for sure.

I was so looking forward to the fact black mask was the "villain" then so disappointed, that would be a huge plus no joker!!