secret mission affected by difficulty.

REBELxTEXxCFH

Ok for DMC1 the secret missions are affected by difficulty. Im proof I missed the first secret mission both playthroughs normal and hard. Im on DMD mode and tried the secret mission multiple times. The 3 shadows mission. I thought would be easy since iv been told difficulty doesnt affect secret missions, but they are wrong. The shacows are DmD mode strong and go into DT. I might just complete DMD mode and go back for the ones I missed. I beat DMD on the playstation way before DMC2 made a debut. Can anyone give me a hint, tip, or video link to beat that mission on DMD mode? its the last one I need for 2 achievements.

Ok for DMC1 the secret missions are affected by difficulty. Im proof I missed the first secret mission both playthroughs normal and hard. Im on DMD mode and tried the secret mission multiple times. The 3 shadows mission. I thought would be easy since iv been told difficulty doesnt affect secret missions, but they are wrong. The shacows are DmD mode strong and go into DT. I might just complete DMD mode and go back for the ones I missed. I beat DMD on the playstation way before DMC2 made a debut. Can anyone give me a hint, tip, or video link to beat that mission on DMD mode? its the last one I need for 2 achievements.

difficulty defo affects those missions so do them on normal if your having a hard time. as for hits and tips Dante Kasai is your guy

Ill probably have start a new save file and do those achievements. Since as far as I remember you cant go back difficulties and choose levels like you could Iin DMC3 & DMC4. But thanks for the input ill check in on that.

you can you just have to finish the game. when you beat the game it will ask if you wanna play dmd mode sos mode or normal

• 10 months later...