Seriously 2.0 Effortless/Easy Way

Tyger7

About:

There are probably a lot of threads discussing the best ways to get this achievement. I tried them all, and everything was taking forever. So I figured out a really easy way to get this...not being at the controller at all.

How:

You must use a turbo controller. The one that works (and the only one I tested) is the Horipad Turbo EX2. The main reason this worked was because the analogue sensativity was able to be reduced. I am not sure how other turbo controllers would work out. You can purchase the controller on Amaon.com.

Click [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Blue/dp/B002LT24CK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282005790&sr=8-2]HERE[/ame] for a direct link.

Why it's Easy:

You don't have to be at your controller. The controller does all the work! It moves you forward, looks down, kills the first sets of enemies, kills you, then reloads your checkpoint to do it all over again. You can gets tons of kills while sleeping, going to the movies, or while you relax and do nothing. I was getting around 13-15 thousands kills a night when I slept.

Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcrSIWGJKbI]YouTube- Gears of War 2 Seriously 2.0 Easy and Best Way[/ame]

Settings:

Aftermath Chapter 5 on Insane.

Button Roles:

:rs: This should be in the down position with something (rubber band works very well for this).

What it does: It positions your camera downwards, so that when you shoot, you kill enemies and eventually kill yourself.

:ls: This needs to be in the up position, but only about halfway up. You must set the analogue sensativity to minimum on the controller.

What it does: It moves your character forward. The reason it's only halfway, is so your stick doesn't also scroll your menu.

:abut: This should be on lowest turbo speed. Hold it down and press the turbo button twice to make it press continously without you touching it.

What it does: When you die, it will reload your checkpoint and also skip you through the tutorial window.

:xbut: This should be on lowest turbo speed. Hold it down and press the turbo button twice to make it press continously without you touching it.

What it does: This will only shoot your rockets. It will get you kill and then allow you to die as you walk into the wall.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an extremely easy, but not efficient way to go about Seriously 2.0. It seems to be the most viable solution if you don't feel like grinding it out, but instead take it at your own pace whilst you do other tasks. Though I do agree with the post above me as it does seem to take a bit to get set up and there is room for error as described in the video.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea for people who can't stand to reload the checkpoint, but if people want to get the achievement over with then the reload is the best. It's an annoying achievement, but it can be done in just over 12hrs. That's like 4 sessions of 3 hrs. Like I said though for people who hate doing it that way then this is the best way.

One question: Is this actually legal? Like in terms of Epic games and Microsoft? I do not want to buy this control and then get banned because some sad, distrubed little kid felt like doing the "right" thing and reporting me for something I did not even know was wrong in the first place. It almost happened to me once in Castle Crashers when using 3 controllers for Glork...

idk about all that, when its all said and done we talking about spending more money in case we don't already own that particular controler and we wont even have the achievement off the break. and 13-15 kills a night? unless i read that wrong you get mega more kills on act IV when you're riding the bruma which is the best reload point for the seriously 2.0. just go at own pace as some of the other folks suggested but i'd like to add to that that its just an achievement, a rather easy one that is only time consuming but you will get it in due time.

Meh it took me 1-2hours a day for 8 days. Was boring as hell but I got a definite satisfaction seeing Seriously 2.0 pop up knowing that I had an achievement that not many people have :woop:

Then again if i had a turbo controller then I wouldve tried your method but not worth buying one just for 50g imo.

I only have 1495 in gow2 aswell.