Invalid Leagues!!! WTF !!!

ANIM4L

Ok, EA is making me pull out my hair... AGAIN! I'm gonna hold back my rant on EA Sports, but why in the hell are all my leagues invalid, I set up 4. 2 leagues to get my draft tracker achievements, 1 league to really play with, and I just set another up because the other 3 woulden't work.

The game gives no explaination as to why they are invalid, so I go to EA's website, I had to finalize 2 of my drafts. Ok that explains why the 2 I setup for the draft tracker achievements weren't working. But WTF my 3rd one diden't have anything wrong with it. I went back to the game now they no longer show (Invalid) next to my leagues but go to click on any of them and WHAM! league invalid!

Please tell me I'm doing something wrong, I would love to hear what you have to say cause at this point I'm wishing death upon all EA Sports employees.

EA Sports its F'ing Lame. <= Mini Rant Sorry!

Ok after a couple of hours I finally figured what I did wrong. For anybody having this problem hope this helps you.

First create a new league from the EA sports website. *Log out afterwards*.

Use Draft Tracker to draft your league. When done, upload you draft results to the EA website.

Close Draft tracker, and log back in to EA's site. Go to the fantasy football page, you should see a list of leagues you've created. Your newly uploaded League will say Mark Draft as Finished to the right of the name. Click on it you should see a list of players you've drafted, near the bottom of the page will be a button that says mark as finsihed, click it.

*Now Log back out of the site again*, start up score tracker, and now you should be able to load you league on score tracker.

*In hind sight I think the issue was being logged into the site at the same time as I was trying to use the game. Because I tried everything else so I can only assume that was the problem. Hope someone finds this usefull!*