Achievement Trading

Agent4ortySe7en

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if people are still doing this, but I'm looking to boost the Online Tournament Mastery achievement (And subsequently the Online Champion one too). It'd go something like Cup trading, where we'd just alternate who wins the cup and who loses. I've heard it takes maybe 4-5 searches to actually get paired up (Which isn't bad), but I haven't tried it so I don't know. These are the last two I need, please hit me up, thanks. :)

hey im up for this if u still need it.

also looking for;

real world winner

a bell fever

...and as i just missed out on, duo-hedgeidecimal

GT: xPiCKWiCKZz BBz

Edited by stallion

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=20163

Boosting session for Duo Hedgeidecimal. Tonight at 6:30 EST however if we can't get enough, I'll create a session for later in the week. I know this is short notice, but I would really appreciate anybody who needs the achievement, or has already gotten it and would be willing to sit in for a little while to join!

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody, I hope someone can help.

I'm looking for someone to help me with x2 achievments:

1st Time Out

Real World Winner

I've tried to enter hundreds of leagues to gain my "1st Time Out", as well as create my own, but unable to find anyone to help me.

The same goes for Real World Winner, I'd really appreciate your help.

DM :p

Will happily play extended online games with a boosting partner for this game until both of us have all the online achievements

gamertag is GamingDad71 message me but do not mention boosting lol

also could do with league boosting as well to get those acheivements

Hi, I need the following achievements; Duo-Hedgeidecimal, The Venhola Ice and Real World Winner. I will list what we have to do and how many people we need. So look below.

Duo-Hedgeidecimal

For this one, we must first go to your clubs dressing room.

Then we must wait until 10 people enter the dressing room, once they have, start a club game.

IF THE OTHER TEAM DOES NOT HAVE 10 PLAYERS THEN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. If the other team doesn't have 10 players,

just have your team leave and keep joining matches until the other team has 10 players, when picking positions,

make sure everyone chooses a postion, and that nobody CHOOSES "ANY". If you do this you will not get the

achievement. It will pop up just before the match starts if everything is ok. We need 20 people in all, 10 vs 10.

The Venhola Ice

Quite straight forward, just win an online club game with your club.

You can either create a club or join a club, there are many clubs in

the Fifa 09 forum which you can join. Get you and your team to go to

the dressing room, and start a game. It doesn't matter how many players are there as long as your club wins. Acheivement will pop up at the end of the club game.

Real World Winner:

To start an Interactive League game follow these steps:

Main Menu > Xbox Live > Online Game Modes > Interactive Leagues

Some people have reported this to be glitched, but this seems to have been fixed thanks to tattie:

"From playing tonight, someone quit on me so I went to their GC to send them an abusive message a

nd it said they were playing an Xbox Live game, I know for sure when you play I. League it actually says I.Leagues, so I thought these games are counting as ranked and not I. Leagues.

More evidence, I have played I. League matches where if its a draw at the end of the match it ends

because its a league, you dont do extra time, but some of the games DO go into extra time which leads me to believe the MM system is not giving you I. Leagues all the time.

I believe this big bug only happens in the German leagues as I only have ever won 1 game in the French

league, and got the achievement after winning in Germany.

To make sure you get an I. League match Private Chat someone and ask them to view your GC while you play and

if its says I. league, WIN the match. I can also confirm that you have to win a match in each league

EDIT: I just unlocked the achievement. Basically you know if you gave a league match if when you press start

it says RETURN TO LEAGUE COMMUNITY SCREEN."

So for the Duo-Hedgidecimal put your name down.

Team one;

1. PH1LPHY R1CH

Team two;

We will do the achievement once we get 20 people, also any questions add me on XBox live, PH1LPHY R1CH is the gamertag.

Hi, I need the following achievements; Duo-Hedgeidecimal, The Venhola Ice and Real World Winner. I will list what we have to do and how many people we need. So look below.

Duo-Hedgeidecimal

For this one, we must first go to your clubs dressing room.

Then we must wait until 10 people enter the dressing room, once they have, start a club game.

IF THE OTHER TEAM DOES NOT HAVE 10 PLAYERS THEN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. If the other team doesn't have 10 players,

just have your team leave and keep joining matches until the other team has 10 players, when picking positions,

make sure everyone chooses a postion, and that nobody CHOOSES "ANY". If you do this you will not get the

achievement. It will pop up just before the match starts if everything is ok. We need 20 people in all, 10 vs 10.

The Venhola Ice

Quite straight forward, just win an online club game with your club.

You can either create a club or join a club, there are many clubs in

the Fifa 09 forum which you can join. Get you and your team to go to

the dressing room, and start a game. It doesn't matter how many players are there as long as your club wins. Acheivement will pop up at the end of the club game.

Real World Winner:

To start an Interactive League game follow these steps:

Main Menu > Xbox Live > Online Game Modes > Interactive Leagues

Some people have reported this to be glitched, but this seems to have been fixed thanks to tattie:

"From playing tonight, someone quit on me so I went to their GC to send them an abusive message a

nd it said they were playing an Xbox Live game, I know for sure when you play I. League it actually says I.Leagues, so I thought these games are counting as ranked and not I. Leagues.

More evidence, I have played I. League matches where if its a draw at the end of the match it ends

because its a league, you dont do extra time, but some of the games DO go into extra time which leads me to believe the MM system is not giving you I. Leagues all the time.

I believe this big bug only happens in the German leagues as I only have ever won 1 game in the French

league, and got the achievement after winning in Germany.

To make sure you get an I. League match Private Chat someone and ask them to view your GC while you play and

if its says I. league, WIN the match. I can also confirm that you have to win a match in each league

EDIT: I just unlocked the achievement. Basically you know if you gave a league match if when you press start

it says RETURN TO LEAGUE COMMUNITY SCREEN."

So for the Duo-Hedgidecimal put your name down.

Team one;

1. PH1LPHY R1CH

2.JoshCah

Team two;

We will do the achievement once we get 20 people, also any questions add me on XBox live, PH1LPHY R1CH is the gamertag.

added my name

Willing to boost "Venhola Ice", "The Poon Sang", "Real world winner". Message me on XBox GT: Ryaden.

EDIT: Oh and add me to any list for Duo-Hedgeidecimal. As i need that one too..

Edited by Ryaden