Complete Collectibles Guide (Hoarder + Remember the Fallen)

Nozza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a major issue with Act V, Chapter 3. The "Diary" is simply not where its supposed to be, yet I HAVE NOT collected it yet. How am I supposed to be able to max out the collectibles if I can't get it?!

A friend of mine also was having this issue...he randomly joined my campaign tonight and I think he gave me the same glitch/bug/corrupted my game as well...what will bring the collectible back? Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm having a major issue with Act V, Chapter 3. The "Diary" is simply not where its supposed to be, yet I HAVE NOT collected it yet. How am I supposed to be able to max out the collectibles if I can't get it?!

A friend of mine also was having this issue...he randomly joined my campaign tonight and I think he gave me the same glitch/bug/corrupted my game as well...what will bring the collectible back? Has this happened to anyone else?

I replied to your thread here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4578766&posted=1#post4578766

But I've had no issues. So, first check that you're in the right area first. If so, then check your stats and check you haven't picked it up OR if you weren't watching you mate may of, as it counts for both of you.

granted i already found about 3/4 of all collectiles and tags after the first play through...but some of them like the crate on the wall, the button on desk. shoting a body!? you wouldn't think to do this.

so fair play to taking the time to make the thread.

High5 and a pat on the back

This was relatively easy. Your best bet is to go on youtube and there's videos under IGN which tell you where all the Cog Tags and Collectibles there are in each act. There's also a website that actually tells you how to find each of them, that's made by IGN too. ( I referred to it a few times just to make sure, but the videos were good enough.) Good luck.

This was relatively easy. Your best bet is to go on youtube and there's videos under IGN which tell you where all the Cog Tags and Collectibles there are in each act. There's also a website that actually tells you how to find each of them, that's made by IGN too. ( I referred to it a few times just to make sure, but the videos were good enough.) Good luck.

So while everyone is here and is extremely happy about this guide and it's helping everyone 100% plus it has all 3 options (video, images and text), you want people to keep surfing the web for IGN related stuff?

From your post, you sound like you work for IGN or yeah, that's it. Seems like my guide is taking all the IGNs GoW3 collectable customers! ;)

Thanks for the guide, some of them locations I would have never been able to figure out if it wern't for you. The one where you had to take out the 5 guards without them doing the alarm for the alternative route in. And it's great because unlike the other guides I've watched / read they never included what the collectible was or what cog #

Edited by Frazerz1990

• 2 weeks later...