Existing Player Profile Damaged WTF??

KashleyG

Whenever I tried to play Multiplayer today, I got a message saying my player profile is damaged and cannot be used. I was relieved to find that I still had all my Multiplayer ranks and unlocks and whatnot, but all my loadouts were reverted to default. I'll be pissed if I have to keep reediting all my load outs whenever I play. Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't tried Single Player yet, i'm scared to find out as i'm on the second to last mission on hard.:mad:

Delete your player profile save from your hard drive, many people have had the same problem, once you delete it then you should stop receiving the player profile damaged message, I don't know if it will delete your single player campaign but its best to make a back up of it first or try finishing the story before deleting it.

The same for me - so if I get it right - I have to delete my profile and then recover the account to make it work ok?

You don't need to recover anything, on your dashboard if you go to your settings and then memory, find BF3 and delete the player profile save in there it should stop the error message coming up. I am not sure if your campaign save data is tied to the player profile data though.