In Form Player / How Great is That?

Hurball

The most pathetic achievement I've ever seen. Still no sign of an in form player, not even an 85 rated player, in any of the packs I've bought...

Still no in form, and when you think that my club is worth 75 million, you see how much I've put into this.

If I resort to spending loads of MSP on this, I won't be buying any more Fifa games with anything even remotely similar in the achievement lists. Ever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is just a way for EA to squeeze more money out of people.

I've spent well over a million coins on gold packs trying to get one. Assuming I'd spent 1.5m that would be the equivalent of 24,000 Microsoft points. That works out at nearly £200.

I don't know if this is a secret or not but anyway, I had a few spare coins a few weeks ago and decided to buy some packs. So I bought a pack with Rooney on the cover (of the gold premium pack) and got Nasri, before this though I was buying packs aimlessly without even realizing who was on the cover. So I thought I should get another pack with Rooney on the cover, which I did and got IF Muller. I then got the achievement for getting the IF player in a pack. With loads of money spare left from selling these players I decided to buy some more 'Rooney packs' and picked out David Silva and Xavi. So you know, you might wanna consider this ;) proof:

I don't know if this is a secret or not but anyway, I had a few spare coins a few weeks ago and decided to buy some packs. So I bought a pack with Rooney on the cover (of the gold premium pack) and got Nasri, before this though I was buying packs aimlessly without even realizing who was on the cover. So I thought I should get another pack with Rooney on the cover, which I did and got IF Muller. I then got the achievement for getting the IF player in a pack. With loads of money spare left from selling these players I decided to buy some more 'Rooney packs' and picked out David Silva and Xavi. So you know, you might wanna consider this ;) proof:

I might try this method out, I never get any decent players via gold packs. Also you wanna trade David Silva ?

It is an absolutely ridiculous achievement mate. I was lucky enough to get this pretty early and for some reason seem to get them pretty regularly (only buy packs in happy hour now btw). It is a massive shame it has to be a player opened in a purchased pack and not via a trade etc.

Maybe next year, they should have a Gold, Silver and Bronze Team of the Week. Make it a bit cheaper for folk...

Must be honest I was sceptical about this. But first time I tried it, 20G popped! Only Fletcher from Wolves but I don't even care, so pleased to pop it. Afterwards I did try it again but this time it was an absolute nothing, so I've decided not to buy any more packs, I always thought they were a waste anyway. SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET IT, thank you so much :woop:

Can anyone confirm you can't get the achievement if you first buy the pack with the inform player through FIFA UT web? I bought one and to my surprise I got some CB from Senegal player in form. Loaded the game up and no achievement. :(

Yrah, I've heard you can only get it by opening the pack on your console, which is pretty shit to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked on the 4th time, thank god for my Bale selling well! Cheers mate, take note of this method people and have patience with it! Good luck! :D :D

Just tried this for the first time. Had 8000 coins so I bought a premium gold pack and got Casillas. Think I may do this from now on haha

Does Rooney ever show up on the front of gold jumbo packs?

I tried making him show, but after like 20 tries, gave up. So can he show on jumbo, or is it only the 5k and 7500? Does this Rooney method work well enough to even buy these packs?

i tried this out of interest by buying a few packs and the best i got was Chamakh lol

The achievement is all down to luck, you'll get it when you least expect it, I have had 4 myself. Only 1 of them was without MSP. This is where I believe the problem is, it seems like you get better packs when spending MSP compared to coins.

I would also like to add that these IF players would be pointless if they were as common as people hope.

Ridiculous achievement, got 2 IFs within 3 days of each other, though after countless hours and packs opened.

Both crap ones as well, 80 LW and 83 RW, sold for peanuts!

Probs best to wait for when theres the player only packs, which is going to obviously increase chances due to more player cards!

Got both of mine in player only packs, one was the Christmas day happy hour, and got another in one of the Christmas period special offer.

Haha I was so excited about my IF, thought it was a big money maker but mine were worth fuck all!

Ended up selling one for 10k and the other for 15k just so I could get pato :(

yeah I thought all IF players were worth money lol, someone just offered me an IF Valbuena, 2 gold rares and 17,000 coins for my IF Ljubijankic

Accepted just to get the coins and now I'm stuck with another unsellable IF player

yeah I thought all IF players were worth money lol, someone just offered me an IF Valbuena, 2 gold rares and 17,000 coins for my IF Ljubijankic

Accepted just to get the coins and now I'm stuck with another unsellable IF player

Valbuena was who I had, put him up for 15k bid and thought he would have more then onc bidder! Sadly, he did not :(