Easy horse puncher and fists of rage

Golden138

Ok, just to help out, I got the horse puncher and fists of rage achievement in the prologue chapter. When you go up the hill with the two dudes, they will stop on a little hill to your left. If you look to your right, there are several indians that will pass by going left to right on your screen. Step down to where the horses were passing, and the indians will turn around on their horses and reverse their route. It took a couple of times, but got the horse puncher achievement right there. Also, for fists of rage, after getting your horse puncher achievement, when the indians start attacking on foot, they all funnel down one area, and it's easy to see that they are pretty much bottlenecked in the same area. I ran down to that choke down point, and meleed till nothing was standing. I acquired the achievement after two rounds of this. Hope this helps.

Also, for fists of rage, after getting your horse puncher achievement, when the indians start attacking on foot, they all funnel down one area, and it's easy to see that they are pretty much bottlenecked in the same area. I ran down to that choke down point, and meleed till nothing was standing. I acquired the achievement after two rounds of this. Hope this helps.

Did you have a gun in your hand when you got the Fists of Rage? I've played through once now, won it, and even did the Ghandi award using only melee, but no Fists of Rage yet and no way I can tell to kill with bare hands (literally speaking, pistol whipping and rifle butts are obvious) in the game. Maybe all 25 need to be in the same level?

Did you have a gun in your hand when you got the Fists of Rage? I've played through once now, won it, and even did the Ghandi award using only melee, but no Fists of Rage yet and no way I can tell to kill with bare hands (literally speaking, pistol whipping and rifle butts are obvious) in the game. Maybe all 25 need to be in the same level?

I did fists of rage with both actually. On the prologue level I had a weapon in my hand, and on the second, I just had the chasers equipped and punched everything in sight.

I just had the chasers equipped and punched everything in sight.

I'll have to try it again. I put the chasers in hand and punched and nothing appeared to ever happen. It was if I wasn't even hurting them in the slightest. I noticed after I threw them that it used both hands, but did not appear as if I was causing damage. I'll try again tomorrow though and appreciate the suggestion. With just three left I'm hoping to get this one day by then and then the next two over the next week.

Raistlin 156

what the fuck ... is that mean I have to MELEE the damn hours ?????? its too fast and untouchable !

I HATE THIS GAME !

Easy dude.!! Yah, you have to melee the horse. But if you follow my suggestion, there is a save point right before this area, so if you get trampled, just reload. Also, There is a difficulty factor here. I tried this on both hard and easy, and got it during the easy try. I tried many times unsuccessfully on hard.

• 3 weeks later...