Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a coop partner to do the collectables, went through once but missed one. If you help I will help with anything you need.

Also looking to get the Drill Sgt achievement as well, done it before but will not unlock for me.

Send me a message on XBL gametag KGB Hotpocket

EDIT: 1250/1250

Tried meeting up with some of you, but difficult when our time zones are half a world apart. :)

I actually got it by jumping in/creating co op games with randoms.

Worth a shot if you guys can't find a dedicated person. I still would have been looking for a boosting partner had I just not played around with some random guys on co-op missions.

Edited by SHawk996

i've been messaging a few people, but i'll post anyway.

i'm looking for someone to do the co-op mission achievements with -- also so i can get the collectibles in these missions i'm missing. all that i ask is u at least have a mic & aren't some annoying 12 year old kid.

otherwise, i'm game. send me a message. i'm almost always online since i work from home.

GT: IncredibleHype

I'm looking for a partner to play through the whole game with. I just got this(after having played through 1 and 2), and plan on making my first runthrough on normal. I will be attempting to get all collectables and such along the way and tracking them with one of the guides. If anyone is interested in this, let me know. GT is Attikus

I'm looking for a partner to play through the whole game with. I just got this(after having played through 1 and 2), and plan on making my first runthrough on normal. I will be attempting to get all collectables and such along the way and tracking them with one of the guides. If anyone is interested in this, let me know. GT is Attikus

im adding you bro :) My gt is PinBawL, so you know. Are you also down for the DLC achievements?

I'm in need of a co-op partner to do the requisite missions with. I have a mic, and am a nice guy to play with. If you're not the same type of player, I'm not interested. Also, I'm not a noob (having done Dead Space 2 hardcore and beat DS3 on impossible solo). You should be decent as well. Anyway, my GT is Beagle Ninja. I'm on PST. Hopefully we can be good friends!

EDIT: Never mind!

Edited by Beagle Ninja

EDIT: Finished.

Hi all,

looking to do the three coop side missions along with the coop only collectibles and coop achievements. Shouldn't take too long as I've already beaten the game.

GT: ApocNarok

Timezone: PST

Thanks in advance

Edited by ApocNarok