Jetpacker, am I doing something wrong or is it glitched?

B0seiju

So I'm doing my first playthrough on ultra nightmare and I'm at the prison right now. I have two saves, one at the first jetpackers and one at the second spot. It seems impossible on this difficulty to kill them with the turret, emp grenade or shock arrows.

But killing them with the sentry turret, mind control arrow (instant explosion), killburst pistol shots, fatt mama pistolshots or feltrite ammo for my Ar is possible. Even though they sail through the air and explode after impact on the ground, forced by the exploding jetpacks, the achievement doesn't pop.

Is it glitched, or am I doing something wrong?

Update, So I experimented some more. I cant seem to get them into rampant jetpack modus without a sentry turret. So the only way I can get a kill before they touch the ground on ultra nightmare is by: Sentry turret or direct explosion by mind control arrow. Leaving me with only one question. Did anyone manage to get this achievement on ultra nightmare and, if yes, how?

EDIT³: For me it seemed that it was impossible to get this achievement in Ultra nightmare, I kept a save till I finished the game and got the achievement first try at normal difficulty AFTER finishing the game on ultra nightmare just to avoid any screwovers on the difficulty achievement

Edited by B0seiju

• 5 weeks later...